This Xbox 360 Worth Buying Just For The Games?

Ebay Item number: 330121860166

It is a core system and has been flashed I've e-mailed him to ask whether it is banned from Xbox Live or not and waiting for a reply.

For the price it's going for do you think it's worth buying it just for the games then sell the console on again.

I would prob have 20 games for £100 once I had sold the console.

6 Comments

Are the games originals?, Doesn't look like it from the picture.

Original Poster

I did wonder that it's not very clear.

Well all the game cases are black, Sometimes there are a few black cases but the majority are normally the xbox green colour.

Also judging that its modded to play copies/"back ups" then i'd say its highly unlikely they are originals.

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Well all the game cases are black, Sometimes there are a few black cases … Well all the game cases are black, Sometimes there are a few black cases but the majority are normally the xbox green colour.Also judging that its modded to play copies/"back ups" then i'd say its highly unlikely they are originals.

Cheers for that wont be putting a bid in then :thumbsup:

Gears of War case is not even a direct copy of the Original Print.

Need for speed cartoon?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406142

See more discussions