This young British lad that has been kidnapped in Pakistan**UPDATE**

Found 10th Mar 2010
The dad has apparently returned to the UK without the kid,nobody even knew he was coming back

Something fishy going on imo

24 Comments

fishy ?? how ?? i dont think so its pretty simple THE KID GOT KIDNAPPED AND THEY AINT
GOT HIM BACK : ( , I do hope the father doesnt have a role to play in all this would be gutted but not surprised as we all know what some people do for money

Original Poster

yaboy;8069126

fishy ?? how ?? i dont think so its pretty simple THE KID GOT KIDNAPPED … fishy ?? how ?? i dont think so its pretty simple THE KID GOT KIDNAPPED AND THEY AINTGOT HIM BACK : (

The father of a British boy kidnapped in Pakistan has returned home, … The father of a British boy kidnapped in Pakistan has returned home, against the wishes of the country's police, the BBC has learned.

A source close to the family had told the BBC they were unaware he had … A source close to the family had told the BBC they were unaware he had left Pakistan

does sound fishy. So much so this could be where all robot1000's tuna has gone it seems that fishy.

think there have been suggestions of family involvement from the start-agree this doesnt sound right-why would he come home while they are still looking for his child?

kidnappings are very common in pakistan...they usually target the rich though.....its a sad state of affairs out there :-( and it would be sadder if the family were just doing a shannon matthews.

massmail666;8069311

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB-qHKEhczs

aww poor bloke!

Think the mother and father had fallen out. He took the son with him to Pakistan and if the papers are correct his wifes passport so that she could not follow him. It does sound suspicious. I did wonder if it was just a way of getting the son away from the mother. In some ways this might be the better outcome for the lad if it is some sort of custody thing. At least people would be looking after him.
I do find it very strange that the father returned. Apparently his family over here didnt know he was coming back so that would suggest there is not a strong reason for him to return other than to get out of Pakistan for some reason! Hope they find the little lad either way and that whoever has him are taking good care of him.

Banned

thought it was iffy soon as I heard it, think its to get cash myself, neither of them look too upset to me, way to calm!

ODB_69;8070398

thought it was iffy soon as I heard it, think its to get cash myself, … thought it was iffy soon as I heard it, think its to get cash myself, neither of them look too upset to me, way to calm!

THIS^^^^

Banned

I agree with OP - I thought "hmmmmmmm" as soon as I heard the news. Definately suss.

Original Poster

ODB_69;8070398

thought it was iffy soon as I heard it, think its to get cash myself, … thought it was iffy soon as I heard it, think its to get cash myself, neither of them look too upset to me, way to calm!

agree:thumbsup:

Banned

defo somethin fishy
http://s1.b3ta.com/host/creative/82831/1268232843/cameronblair.png

Original Poster

apparently found,lots of suspicions on father
news.sky.com/sky…und

Needs updating again now Boothy, it turns out it's the wrong kid they have found.

Banned

DanJackson;8076287

Yeah m8, well dodgy innit? Innit yeah? M8. Was talkin bout dis in the pub … Yeah m8, well dodgy innit? Innit yeah? M8. Was talkin bout dis in the pub wen da football was on. Well dodgy m8. Did u see de footie? Shoot a gole Ingerland. M8, well fishy innit. Deffo sunnit dodge goin on. U cant trust em? Yeh m8 u hear Moyles this mornin well funny yeah! gavin & stacey m8, wayne rooney yeah? seen that bird on page 3 m8 yeah? I hate them peedos too, prob one of them that done it. or gyppos. Yeah m8

You are starting to type like the idiots that plague this place.

Please go back to poems

Banned

DanJackson;8076345

Yes. That was the point of my post.....

Don't do it again.

I will cry

so because this kids british im supposed to care?

but yes it does sound dodgy

micoo;8076563

so because this kids british im supposed to care?but yes it does sound … so because this kids british im supposed to care?but yes it does sound dodgy

he could be from anywhere in the world we should all still care, could happen to anyone, if the family has anything to do with it then thats just sick but I dont think they have as kidnappings of this kind happen way to often in countries such as pakistan were the rich are targeted.
I dont think him coming back to u.k. means anything in tetrms of him being involved he may have wanted to get back to the misses ??

Hopefully they find him soon

MarzBarz;8077318

Hopefully they find him soon

+1 whatever the reason behind it, whos doing etc, the poor little fella dont deserve it, he is probably scared witless :x

i wonder if he gets the support, and money as much as the mccans

Bumping this thread

Well just shows how we can all jump to conclusions. It seems that the reason the father flew home was because he was following the kidnappers instructions to do so - then he flew onto Paris with the ransom money - where undercover cops followed them onto Madeira (I think) where they were arrested.

Watching Sky news just now and see the plane has just landed with the wee boy on board - can u imagine how his mother must be feeling just now about to be reunited with her son.

Rare happy ending
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Leicester sack their manager!23
    2. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.44
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would34137
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769206

See more discussions