Thomann.de, legit website?

Posted 9th Mar
Anyone bought from them before?

I am after Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer, but UK only seems to be on pre order.
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad

Groups

7 Comments
Is your google broken?
Aye, they're fine.

Edit: It's the same price at Andertons, though. Might as well buy local.
Edited by: "Pájaro" 9th Mar
AMaky09/03/2020 12:14

yep, how did you know??

It took a while but I thought it must be as they are the biggest music shop in Europe, so only out of stupidity or broken Google would you assume that the biggest music shop in Europe would be dodgy, photoshopping all those German retail awards and stuff....
sillyoldbear09/03/2020 12:20

It took a while but I thought it must be as they are the biggest music …It took a while but I thought it must be as they are the biggest music shop in Europe, so only out of stupidity or broken Google would you assume that the biggest music shop in Europe would be dodgy, photoshopping all those German retail awards and stuff....

or here is an idea out of the blue, i know nothing about music and the synthesizer is a present?

but i guess your narror mind wouldn't be able to comprehend that thought lol
AMaky09/03/2020 12:39

or here is an idea out of the blue, i know nothing about music and the …or here is an idea out of the blue, i know nothing about music and the synthesizer is a present?but i guess your narror mind wouldn't be able to comprehend that thought lol

I'm sorry that your not knowing about music clouds your reading capability about all other subjects. Amazon and ebay must blow your mind...
Yes, they are huge and well respected, however, they are in Germany which may or may not cause issues with returns warranties etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants