Thomas Cook 2 week holiday £366 more expensive for 2AD2CH than 4AD

Found 11th Mar
Looking at a 2 week holiday in Tenerife for 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 and Thomas Cook want £366 more than the 4 adult price. Can I just book the kids as adults and amend the booking later for an admin fee? Or is there a way of doing it so I can just add the kids details to the API with no extra charge maybe rebooking seats?
Community Updates
AskTravel
6 Comments
I find it hard to believe thomas cook will be cheaper than similar holiday sites like love holidays
I was in a Thomas Cook branch a few years back and the lady there put us through as three adults to reduce the price, when it was actually two adults and a child. Since then I have always checked the price for both and booked the cheapest option. As you give the children's ages when you book, there is no need to amend it later. I've never had a problem doing this.
Original Poster
jb663 h, 16 m ago

I find it hard to believe thomas cook will be cheaper than similar holiday …I find it hard to believe thomas cook will be cheaper than similar holiday sites like love holidays

I have quite a bit of money that I cashed out of quidco as zeek vouchers maybe about £1000, which effectively equates to a 15% discount off Thomas cook that’s why I was considering them. I will consider using the zeek credit elsewhere and do what you said and book with a different operator. The time I am looking at going is about 20th December for 2 weeks so the price might not be much cheaper elsewhere.
Original Poster
pokeyspoon1 h, 7 m ago

I was in a Thomas Cook branch a few years back and the lady there put us …I was in a Thomas Cook branch a few years back and the lady there put us through as three adults to reduce the price, when it was actually two adults and a child. Since then I have always checked the price for both and booked the cheapest option. As you give the children's ages when you book, there is no need to amend it later. I've never had a problem doing this.

I will go into one of the Thomas Cook shops and get a quote. It’s weird; I’ve searched google but I can’t find any recent discussion on rip off child prices on Thomas Cook package deals.
Madchester2 h, 48 m ago

I will go into one of the Thomas Cook shops and get a quote. It’s weird; I …I will go into one of the Thomas Cook shops and get a quote. It’s weird; I’ve searched google but I can’t find any recent discussion on rip off child prices on Thomas Cook package deals.

That might be your problem, going in store. Try using the website.
I might be asking a stupid question but is it pricing 2 adults 2 children in a large family room and then 4 adults in 2 x 2 rooms?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions