Groups

Thomas Cook "Make a Payment"

Does anyone know whether you can use a different credit card for the payment of a deposit on the thomas cook website and then the payment of the remaining balance?

Thanks

5 Comments

I would imagine so, as they wont care as long as its money!

Of course you can. You can pay with pennies if you so wish.

Babbabooey;8014507

Of course you can. You can pay with pennies if you so wish.

Afraid you can't as currently, 20 pence pieces and 50-pence pieces are legal tender in amounts up to 10 pounds; 5-pence pieces and 10-pence pieces are legal tender in amounts up to 5 pounds; and 1-penny pieces and 2-pence pieces are legal tender in amounts up to 20 pence.
    Thus if anybody wishes to decline amount of those over these said amounts they can do.

awoodhall2003;8014549

Afraid you can't as currently, 20 pence pieces and 50-pence pieces are … Afraid you can't as currently, 20 pence pieces and 50-pence pieces are legal tender in amounts up to 10 pounds; 5-pence pieces and 10-pence pieces are legal tender in amounts up to 5 pounds; and 1-penny pieces and 2-pence pieces are legal tender in amounts up to 20 pence.Thus if anybody wishes to decline amount of those over these said amounts they can do.

So you just make however many separate payments of 1p x 20 it will take to pay it off.
    I never said it had to be in one go :thumbsup:

Babbabooey;8014647

So you just make however many separate payments of 1p x 20 it will take … So you just make however many separate payments of 1p x 20 it will take to pay it off. I never said it had to be in one go :thumbsup:

LOL!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions