Groups
    EXPIRED

Thomas Motor, Road and Rail - Where can I get engines for it??

Hey guys!!

My son LOVES his Thomas... he has the Motor, Road and Rail tracks. Our local shop sells the trains for about £11-13 each. BUT all the ones they stock Daniel has.

He's got plenty track, engine wash, bridges etc...

But I was wondering if anyone knew the best place to get these trains for that sets online??

Rep given to the helpful folk out there

Louise x

6 Comments

Hi, Louise, ebay is the best..i got sets to add cheap and now have three thomas' lol

i wouldn't know what to look for, but Toymaster's has lots of items relating to Thomas the Tank Engine - romancart.com/sea…ine

If you mean what was formely Tomy Tomica Thomas Sets,then Toys R Us often have them 3 for 2 on englines,and I think they might have an ultimate Tomas set half price.
    When I started buying Thomas trains it was called Tomy Tomica so been a while.But I know you also get learning curve ones and wooden type ones like Brio and Ertl diecast ones too.

toysrus.co.uk/Pro…rch

half price,they also got some other sets half price,aswell as free travel set with spend of £30 or more.

this one any good? on sale at £5! use code OOTD0208 to get 5% more off

]http//ww…jsp

they also got lotsa others at £13
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543731
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1528
      3. Apples new update46
      4. word association Game73844439

See more discussions