Thomas sabo charm bracelet or pandora?

Found 16th Sep 2017
Which one of the two is the best? I like the Thomas Sabo ones because you can use any charm and the sizing can be made perfect (because it's a chain) but the pandora one has little-no risk of losing the charms and does look better.

Price isn't an issue as such but any alternatives would be good if neither can be justified as good. It's just a bracelet that would mean something to me and I would wear it a lot.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
It's all about personal preference. If it was me I'd go Thomas sabo it the next person will probably say Pandora. My wife has Thomas sabo and hasn't lost/damaged a charm yet she had it 4yrs.
I personally love TS watches as the above person has said it comes down t your own personal preference and budget - you say price isn't an issue but you always have an estimate price in mind/how far you'd go
I have Pandora & Links of London and think that the Pandora charms lose their colour quickly and don't stay shiny! My Links bracelet looks like new whenever I wear it.
Original Poster
3ak11 h, 46 m ago

I personally love TS watches as the above person has said it comes down t …I personally love TS watches as the above person has said it comes down t your own personal preference and budget - you say price isn't an issue but you always have an estimate price in mind/how far you'd go

It's a charm bracelet
Original Poster
joesmum2 h, 5 m ago

I have Pandora & Links of London and think that the Pandora charms lose …I have Pandora & Links of London and think that the Pandora charms lose their colour quickly and don't stay shiny! My Links bracelet looks like new whenever I wear it.

Was this one that has clip-on charms or one that is pandora-style?
Original Poster
joesmum6 m ago

Links has rings for the charms. Probably not trendy any …Links has rings for the charms. Probably not trendy any more!http://www.linksoflondon.com/gb-en/women/bracelets/charm-bracelets?gclid=CIHbw8C4rNYCFeeV7QodZHYEew

Ah thanks I'm unsure about sizing but I'll have a look. My wrists are quite skinny
Thomas Sabo as its more classy, everyone I see wears a Pandora.
I've got a Thomas Sabo bracelet and loads of charms for it. I recommend, I don't have Pandora bracelet... Everyone seems to own one...
I'd post up pic but this website not liking it!
32028713-QFlE1.jpg
PC lets me upload, my phone didn't. The treasure chest opens up and reveals little 'gems' the chest and the unicorn was the more dearer charms but there loads different ones available. Sometimes they in the sale, keep off likes of eBay unless proper seller cos loads of fake ones.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants