Thompson speed touch modems

Hi,
Does anyone know how i can get into my modem to change some settings or a link to it.
Thanks.

7 Comments

usually 192.168.1.254
or run cmd prompt from start, type ipconfig/all look at dhcp server and that will give you the IP address of your router

telnet 192.168.1.254 should get you in, with username: Administrator and for the password press return or it'll be the serial number of the modem.

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;8040690

usually http://192.168.1.254or run cmd prompt from start, type … usually http://192.168.1.254or run cmd prompt from start, type ipconfig/all look at dhcp server and that will give you the IP address of your router

Correct.

Where's me box Paddy?

guv;8040943

Correct.Where's me box Paddy?

It was sent last Tuesday (i think deffo sent). Give me a hola if it don't turn up by tuesday. I've a stockpile of them for when I leave. Less than 2 working weeks left now. Already got a new job sorted

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;8040982

It was sent last Tuesday (i think deffo sent). Give me a hola if it … It was sent last Tuesday (i think deffo sent). Give me a hola if it don't turn up by tuesday. I've a stockpile of them for when I leave. Less than 2 working weeks left now. Already got a new job sorted

OK cheers.... Did you get a certificate of postage? I know its a long way up t'north, but this is nuts its never getting here!

What job BTW?

guv;8041007

OK cheers.... Did you get a certificate of postage? I know its a long way … OK cheers.... Did you get a certificate of postage? I know its a long way up t'north, but this is nuts its never getting here!What job BTW?

Pretty much what I do now, but will be working as a contractor to openreach. Working for carillion doing underground civils/D side jointing. Better money than I'm on now???!
So I get 24k for leaving then take up a new job doing a similar job for more money (won't do broadband or installs no more) but that means I don't have to go into stinking houses.

Original Poster

Thanks for your help guys, i'm trying to get the pc wireless same as the laptop but it's not working.:oops:Thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…77
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763824
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523397
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614061

See more discussions