thomson check in at airport - cost?

Found 2nd Aug 2015
I just want to double check as sometimes the fees are ridiculous - I've got a Thomson flight booked out in a few days but don't have access to a printer to print my boarding pass, and online check in isn't working for some reason on the app. does anyone know if I have to pay for airport check in? it's from santorini back to the UK. any advice would be appreciated! thank you

1. Ask
  2. Thomson
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Thomson
4 Comments

Fairly sure you don't pay for checking in - I flew with them a few years ago and don't remember paying extra for it - you usually have to be at airport a couple of hours in advance.

http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/faqs/flights/checking-in.html

I see you are in Santorini - if you are at a hotel or something they have a computer you could use to print the boarding pass or recommend somewhere that can. If not then don't worry you will be able to sort out at airport will just have to do the check in there - as I say I am fairly confident there is no cost it is just something that can save you time at an airport. Good luck :-)

I was at Manchester airport a couple of weeks ago and they had machines near check in.
Just enter your flight reference and it prints it for you.

we flew from turkey to gatwick with thompson, no charge to check in at airport, im guessing its the same flying out too?

Original Poster

Thanks so much! On the email it only talks about online check in so I'm.sure yoy can understand my concerns. You know what airlines like Ryanair charge!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants