Expired

Thomson complaint email

Found 22nd Sep 2013
Hi,

I have a complaint to email thomson holidays, I sent a letter in the post weeks ago and I want to escalate this issue. Does anyone know an email address?

Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Thomson
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Thomson
5 Comments

I sent them a complaint a few years back. never got anywhere. they are not terrible at taking complaints seriously.

mutley1

I sent them a complaint a few years back. never got anywhere. they are … I sent them a complaint a few years back. never got anywhere. they are not terrible at taking complaints seriously.

So they are good then ?

Did you book from a travel agent or direct. If agent have you complained to them ?

If direct Contact details here which has web form no direct email address
thomson.co.uk/edi…tml

We're sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed every aspect of your holiday. We hope that we are able to resolve this.

If you have a complaint whilst on holiday with us, please ensure you inform your Thomson representative, the accommodation management or airline staff immediately. If we cannot resolve the problem at the resort or during your flight, you must notify us of your claim within 28 days of your return from holiday.

To make a complaint, you can contact us by post or via our online form. Please provide as much information as possible, including your booking reference and holiday dates where applicable.

You can write to us at:
After Travel Customer Support,
Thomson Holidays,
Wigmore House,
Wigmore Lane,
Luton,
LU2 9TN

To speak to one of our After Travel support team about your flight only, please call 0844 871 0882 (Calls cost 5p per minute plus network extras). Contact centre opening hours Mon-Fri 09.00-18.30, Sat 09.00-17.30, Sun - Closed

Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 22nd Sep 2013

If you are getting nowhere with them, contact ABTA. You need to fill in an online complaint form on ABTA's site but after that ABTA will contact you via email.

I recently had a significant issue with an agency who booked the separate parts of our trip and they did not respond, AT ALL, to around a dozen emails.

However, once ABTA got onto it, things moved forward to the extent that the company quite quickly settled with us to the tune of several hundred pounds.

david.burling@thomson.co.uk - this is the address for the managing director.

i complained about the noise and building near hotel in nerja and the refuded 250 so i found them ok ,,and i jus used the AFTER TRAVEL CUSTOMER REPORT ,,good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions