Groups

Thomson Flights

Banned
    Hey peeps,
    When buying flights to florida then adding accomodation it comes up £0.00 with only the price of the flights to pay. Does anyone know if I would get away with it? or would they sting me with a huge bill?
    Regards to all!!!!!!!!!!!!V

6 Comments

You may get away with it but then again you may find when you get there - there's no room at the inn for you?

Thompson are a ****** for saying that no prices are confirmed until payment is processed, had a issue a few years back with then as the price quoted and accepted didn't match price they then called back with, i ask why and they said this is because the prices aren't live out of hours!!! aaahh ended up refunding my money,

Original Poster Banned

I did think that also! could just take extra cash incase!

KINGVIN;8349509

I did think that also! could just take extra cash incase!

If its on the paperwork and its all confirmed over there then you should have no problem tho, did you see my post for flights for £199.50?

Original Poster Banned

Yeh, great find! These flights with thomson are £260 2weeks in may, and maybe free accomodation. Its a gamble!

KINGVIN;8349576

Yeh, great find! These flights with thomson are £260 2weeks in may, and … Yeh, great find! These flights with thomson are £260 2weeks in may, and maybe free accomodation. Its a gamble!

What dates and flying from where ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions