Expired

Thomson Holiday Vouchers

Found 12th Nov 2008
Hello all

I am about to book a girly holiday to Gran Canaria for May next year online for me and a friend. The total of the holiday comes to just over £1200. All codes I have found so far are expired.

Does anyone know of any money off codes etc? Doesn't matter how big or small - something is better than nothing!

In the meantime, if I do find one that works, I will post here too. I am looking to book in a couple of weeks - pay day lol - any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Gemma

10 Comments

Hi

I recently booked with Thomson but instead of doing it on the Internet I phoned the number at the top of the web page

I told them I was a member of The Founders Club and asked for my 10% discount, they told me that the club was no more (I already knew this).

I then asked them to quote my the price for the same holiday and it came back £50 cheaper.

I did have to pay the full deposit per person though, instead of the cheaper online deposit

May be worth giving them a ring

Also just thought of a way to get round CC charges if you have a Barclaycard and book online.

Let me know if you're interested

Regards

Original Poster

I have just found £25 off on a £500 or more spend - better than nothing in the long run!

Code: 2943

Says it expires 3rd December 2008

I will keep looking for more though x

Check your chosen holiday with [url]www.PortlandDirect.co.uk[/url]
They belong to Thomson and the same holidays are usually quite a bit cheaper for exactly the same.

can you get quidco for booking online ???

lokks like you'll £15 for booking beach holiday through quidco

Original Poster

No I cant go through quidco as I would need to pay the full wack of the holiday through them in one go - but I can't afford all in one go, prefer month by month

Original Poster

Thanks for that - I just checked through portland and they about £50 dearer than through thomson x

i have a £50.00 thomas voucher that i won wont be using also have £100 of flights booked with opedo if any good

i went through quidco when i booked my holiday with thamson and paid of but dtill got a little bit of a discount

Original Poster

whitty999;3442449

i have a £50.00 thomas voucher that i won wont be using also have £100 of … i have a £50.00 thomas voucher that i won wont be using also have £100 of flights booked with opedo if any good

What would you be looking for for this voucher, if you don't mind me asking?

POWERLESS;3442320

can you get quidco for booking online ???lokks like you'll £15 for … can you get quidco for booking online ???lokks like you'll £15 for booking beach holiday through quidco

I bought your Aviator in the B & Q sale!!
Post a comment
@
    Text