Thomson Holidays Premium Club

4 replies
Found 16th Feb
Hello everyone!

I have just booked a holiday for me and the missus through Thomson to Florida for next April (in the hopes of securing a few brownie points for at least the next few days).
I've gone 'all out' and booked to travel using their Premium Club offering. I was wondering if anyone on here has travelled this way with Thomson and if it lives up to the billing on their website?

Many thanks.

4 Comments

Did the same trip Premium coming back the last time I went and it really is excellent! I would struggle to go standard again as their Premium upgrade is somewhat reasonable compared to other airlines. Have a fantastic time, I've been all over the world but Florida is number 1 for fun and sun!

Original Poster

CBK

Did the same trip Premium coming back the last time I went and it really … Did the same trip Premium coming back the last time I went and it really is excellent! I would struggle to go standard again as their Premium upgrade is somewhat reasonable compared to other airlines. Have a fantastic time, I've been all over the world but Florida is number 1 for fun and sun!

Awesome! Just wondered if you could let me know more about your experience flying to Florida in Premium Club please? It certainly is a good price which leads me to think it may not be as good as expected but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Cheers.

Frenchmeister

Awesome! Just wondered if you could let me know more about your … Awesome! Just wondered if you could let me know more about your experience flying to Florida in Premium Club please? It certainly is a good price which leads me to think it may not be as good as expected but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. Cheers.

Absolutely! Having done the trip a few times I have seen the benefit. Your first benefit is having two dedicated check in desks and staff at the bag drop. Having done both this is a real good start as you hardly wait to get through the gates and start your holiday. You get to board with priority and extra checked and hand baggage allowance. The single best reason I would choose Premium Club is the seat pitch on the Dreamliner. In Economy (or however they like to label it) the Dreamliner seats are configured to be somewhat narrow to accommodate the numbers, I am by no means bigger than average but after 8 hours flying being in Premium really made all the difference. The food served is of a much better standard even if it is still "plane food" (I actually think its great! odd i know!) and I believe you can have drinks service as often as you like (within reason of course!) Finally after you land, you get to disembark first, which in turn means you will get to go through immigration first which can be up to a couple of hours at it's worst. Again after an 8 hour flight you will be glad! As far as i remember you also get a slightly better entertainment selection on your screen too. Hope that helps.

Original Poster

CBK

Absolutely! Having done the trip a few times I have seen the benefit. … Absolutely! Having done the trip a few times I have seen the benefit. Your first benefit is having two dedicated check in desks and staff at the bag drop. Having done both this is a real good start as you hardly wait to get through the gates and start your holiday. You get to board with priority and extra checked and hand baggage allowance. The single best reason I would choose Premium Club is the seat pitch on the Dreamliner. In Economy (or however they like to label it) the Dreamliner seats are configured to be somewhat narrow to accommodate the numbers, I am by no means bigger than average but after 8 hours flying being in Premium really made all the difference. The food served is of a much better standard even if it is still "plane food" (I actually think its great! odd i know!) and I believe you can have drinks service as often as you like (within reason of course!) Finally after you land, you get to disembark first, which in turn means you will get to go through immigration first which can be up to a couple of hours at it's worst. Again after an 8 hour flight you will be glad! As far as i remember you also get a slightly better entertainment selection on your screen too. Hope that helps.

Fantastic... Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop33
    2. MacBook22
    3. Removing Integrated fridge freezer44
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent44

See more discussions