I also thing thongs when I'm mowing:)

mankini and flymo standing by here

snowtiger;4684210

http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/E-Lingo/lol_rainbow.gif

snowtiger;4684210

lmaoo

I looked at that post for a full 10 seconds before the penny dropped!!

Do'h

Are we talking lawns here?

ill mow around your thong sass

hahaha lmao

bad bad rappy

Original Poster Banned

i put think in the originol title, instead of thing, it was a joke from last year, so only some would have got it

ewwwww old people and tiny underware is just wrong....

negged?

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;4684313

ewwwww old people and tiny underware is just wrong....negged?

lmfao :w00t:

MinstrelMan;4684313

ewwwww old people and tiny underware is just wrong....negged?

lmaofoowc

Is it that time of year again already? careful with that strimmer lady!

Look, are we talking gardens or "ladies gardens" ?

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;4684332

Is it that time of year again already? careful with that strimmer lady!

it is, canna believe it, all the old grandads sitting in their gardens waiting - pmsl

sassie;4684363

it is, canna believe it, all the old grandads sitting in their gardens … it is, canna believe it, all the old grandads sitting in their gardens waiting - pmsl

best get 999 on speed dial then.....all them tickers will be going like the clappers when you emerge!

just found out im on a prommise ha ha thats me getting sod drunk on loud mouth soup tonight then lol

I dunno if this is quite the thread for a comment on how wonderfull the fresh cut "grass" smells

MinstrelMan;4684378

I dunno if this is quite the thread for a comment on how wonderfull the … I dunno if this is quite the thread for a comment on how wonderfull the fresh cut "grass" smells

I bet your sat there sniffing right now aint ya! :-D

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;4684378

I dunno if this is quite the thread for a comment on how wonderfull the … I dunno if this is quite the thread for a comment on how wonderfull the fresh cut "grass" smells

pmsl, i got to go get little guy from school now and i cant stop tittering

bitseylango;4684375

best get 999 on speed dial then.....all them tickers will be going like … best get 999 on speed dial then.....all them tickers will be going like the clappers when you emerge!

lol sexy sass

the oap killer

sassie;4684389

pmsl, i got to go get little guy from school now and i cant stop tittering

put some clothes on..dont embarass the poor lad!

bitseylango;4684382

bad girl lol

bitseylango;4684382

i was, it was closely followed by a gag reflex....... seen as there a lot of hotties in the office today, I wont be doing it again, i'll just sit here and raise the occasional eyebrow as one walks past!

how cool am I eh?

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;4684404

put some clothes on..dont embarass the poor lad!

lmfao, behave im trying to stop chuffin laffin, i got the giggles on me now, so i be mowing the lawn in me thong giggling, the neighbours will think me gone barmey

just a thong?

Original Poster Banned

oh and forgot to ask what happens if you fart in a thong

it creates a STRING of events

sassie;4684439

its sends half left and half right, anyone who stands directly behind you is safe.

its not like bridget jones knickers which catch noxious gas and diffuses it slower through the pourus material.

physics 101.

MinstrelMan;4684413

i was, it was closely followed by a gag reflex....... seen as there a lot … i was, it was closely followed by a gag reflex....... seen as there a lot of hotties in the office today, I wont be doing it again, i'll just sit here and raise the occasional eyebrow as one walks past!how cool am I eh?

i actually lol'ed.......imagining you doing it now!!!!!

sassie;4684419

lmfao, behave im trying to stop chuffin laffin, i got the giggles on me … lmfao, behave im trying to stop chuffin laffin, i got the giggles on me now, so i be mowing the lawn in me thong giggling, the neighbours will think me gone barmey

no change there then! lol

sassie;4684439

depends if its a wet or dry one, pmsl

sassie;4684419

lmfao, behave im trying to stop chuffin laffin, i got the giggles on me … lmfao, behave im trying to stop chuffin laffin, i got the giggles on me now, so i be mowing the lawn in me thong giggling, the neighbours will think me gone barmey

Its ok they are just jealous of your thong they all want it:lol:

MinstrelMan;4684413

i was, it was closely followed by a gag reflex....... seen as there a lot … i was, it was closely followed by a gag reflex....... seen as there a lot of hotties in the office today, I wont be doing it again, i'll just sit here and raise the occasional eyebrow as one walks past!how cool am I eh?

Lmao.

Too cool for skool :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

just checking to make sure i got kids in right position, so one each side and i wont get blamed for anything

BlondeBella;4684467

Too cool for skool :whistling:

Theres only me, who can pull that "shades indoors" look off. I might do my hair tomorrow and come in as zac off saved by the bell....... all girls love the zac attack!

imn laughing so hard mi wheechair has developed a squeek

raptorcigs;4684493

thats gonna annoy the **** outta you surely

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;4684493

pmsl so if i could find a wheelchair i could blame that too

MinstrelMan;4684491

Theres only me, who can pull that "shades indoors" look off. I might do … Theres only me, who can pull that "shades indoors" look off. I might do my hair tomorrow and come in as zac off saved by the bell....... all girls love the zac attack!

Oh very sexy:whistling:, the shades indoor are a really fashionable now:giggle:

sassie;4684473

just checking to make sure i got kids in right position, so one each side … just checking to make sure i got kids in right position, so one each side and i wont get blamed for anything

i lol'd

Original Poster Banned

and now im late, behave and see you after i sorted me bush xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767526
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840

See more discussions