Groups

Thorntons Winter Wonderland Hamper Fiasco!

Sorry but I couldn't find the thread for the Thorntons Winter Wonderland Fiasco that occurred just before Christmas. Just thought I would post the outcome of my situation. I was eventually sent the 2 x Corporate Chocolate Hampers which were actually incomplete (just to add insult to injury!). So I phoned them up after the Holidays and they refunded me in full, allowed me to keep what they had sent and also gave me £30 credit to my Thorntons Account. So, I was lucky to get good Customer Service.

7 Comments

Holidays?
    You a Yank?

Would have been more impressive if you got an actual refund instead of a credit now you just have to buy even more chocolate which you must be totally sick off by now X)

newbie1001

Would have been more impressive if you got an actual refund instead of a … Would have been more impressive if you got an actual refund instead of a credit now you just have to buy even more chocolate which you must be totally sick off by now X)

"I phoned them up after the Holidays and they refunded me in full"

newbie1001

Would have been more impressive if you got an actual refund instead of a … Would have been more impressive if you got an actual refund instead of a credit now you just have to buy even more chocolate which you must be totally sick off by now X)

they refunded me in full, allowed me to keep what they had sent and also … they refunded me in full, allowed me to keep what they had sent and also gave me £30 credit to my Thorntons Account.

Original Poster

abacus

here

Thanks abacus!

newbie1001

they refunded me in full, allowed me to keep what they had sent and also … they refunded me in full, allowed me to keep what they had sent and also gave me £30 credit to my Thorntons Account.

Edited by: "RickT" 8th Jan 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      2. One for the mathmaticians2847
      3. One thing you've forgotten55
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462

See more discussions