Groups
    EXPIRED

Thorpe Park

Does anyone know of any special deals for Thorpe Park?
    Walkers have one going for 1/2 price entry but looking for BOGOFF deal if there are any about. Thanks.

9 Comments

but isnt the bogoff the same as half price entry

I ordered something from Woolworths last week. I received a little pamphlet with 5 BOGOF's for Alton Towers, Thorpe Park and others (valid till end of Dec). Unfortunately I plan to use them but it may be worth a trip to your local Woolies. You never know.

deek72;1934395

I ordered something from Woolworths last week. I received a little … I ordered something from Woolworths last week. I received a little pamphlet with 5 BOGOF's for Alton Towers, Thorpe Park and others (valid till end of Dec). Unfortunately I plan to use them but it may be worth a trip to your local Woolies. You never know.

Yes this is true, Spend £10 or more and you get a little booklet :thumbsup:

When are you going? The ones from the link in post 3 are valid till 31 May. If you're going after that , and you have no luck at Woolies, I may be able to spare you two if you promise to use them.
    Let me know.

Original Poster

collo;1934080

but isnt the bogoff the same as half price entry

not quite. half price with walkers means buying umpteen bags of crisps. some of the bogoff deals just involve buying one of something rather than collecting zillions of points.

Original Poster

Squizz;1934089

]http://hotukdeals.com/item/162703/as-many-2for-1-alton-towers-voucher

Excellent! Doesn't even involve having to buy anything so ta v much for the tip!:thumbsup:

deek72;1934538

When are you going? The ones from the link in post 3 are valid till 31 … When are you going? The ones from the link in post 3 are valid till 31 May. If you're going after that , and you have no luck at Woolies, I may be able to spare you two if you promise to use them. Let me know.

Don't mention it! You're welcome.:whistling:

Anything for Monday guys?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions