Groups

Thorpe Park

Right so I was planning to go on Wednesday with some mates. Now I've just checked the website and noticed this:

Please note: Weekdays from 3rd July - 20th July are likely to be extremely busy due to the high number of school groups visiting.

So I was just wondering if anyone had been on a weekday since the 3rd July and if so what it had been like.

I thought we'd be avoiding most of the queues by going before the school holidays started, but now I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance.

9 Comments

Dont forget if you Book tickets (open dated) through [url]www.printyourtickets.co.uk[/url] and using VOUCHER CODE JQXTY7714905B you get 50% off the ticket prices!!!!
    A family of four works out £36 all together!!!

Open Dated Adult Thorpe Park Ticket £21 (without discount)
    Open Dated Child Thorpe Park Ticket £15 (without discount)

You dont have to print the tickets, they will post them out to you.

Offer ends 14th of July

[url]www.printyourtickets.co.uk[/url]

AVOID going when the schools are there!!
    It's packed!!

my son meant to be going on thursday the whole schools going and they have been told three other schools are going to

his not going he said its not worth it to many queues he went alton towers last year with school and managed only two rides

[COLOR="Red"]A few of my mates went on Friday and they said it was really busy.

I went about 3 weeks ago on a school day and it was still really busy but apparently not as busy as 'usual'.

I wouldn't go until September when the schools go back unless you like queuing 2.5 hours for rides. [/COLOR]

Original Poster

That's great, thanks for all the advice people, might give them a ring and see how many schools are booked to go.

yep a kid i know has gone with school. will be manic. and defo try not to go august or bank holidays. someone we know went thorpe park bank holiday and the line for saw was 3hours 45minutes. ridiculous!!

Original Poster

magicbeans;5737492

yep a kid i know has gone with school. will be manic. and defo try not to … yep a kid i know has gone with school. will be manic. and defo try not to go august or bank holidays. someone we know went thorpe park bank holiday and the line for saw was 3hours 45minutes. ridiculous!!

Woah! That's crazy! Just gave them a ring and found out that they are fully booked all week, except Friday so think I might just brave it then as I'm desperate to go.

And another BIG thanks to mamamia7 who just saved me £28 :thumbsup:

magicbeans;5737492

yep a kid i know has gone with school. will be manic. and defo try not to … yep a kid i know has gone with school. will be manic. and defo try not to go august or bank holidays. someone we know went thorpe park bank holiday and the line for saw was 3hours 45minutes. ridiculous!!

wow, i didnt even queue hat long to go on the better rides in disney in florida lol

Yep my mrs went with the kids a couple of weeks ago and she queued for nearly 3 n a half hours for saw!!!!
    Absolute madness!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317

See more discussions