Thorpe Park Annual Pass Help

6 replies
Found 11th Aug 2010
I've been wanting to buy the Thorpe Park annual pass since the offer of BOGOF came about. Now what I'd like to know is, if I buy it online how would I receive it? Don't they need a picture? Do I need to send them one? Do I have to go to TP to buy it. I'm looking at going tomorrow, is it too early to get the Annual Pass sorted and will they want me to pay the entry fee and the annual pass fee?

6 Comments

When I got my Drayton Manor one they just took the entrance fee off the season pass price there and then.

Never been to Thorpe Park, always go to Alton Towers but thinking of going soon, what are the queues like on the bigger rides as this puts me off Alton Towers more often as they can be over an hour.

Original Poster

greg_68

Never been to Thorpe Park, always go to Alton Towers but thinking of … Never been to Thorpe Park, always go to Alton Towers but thinking of going soon, what are the queues like on the bigger rides as this puts me off Alton Towers more often as they can be over an hour.

Well all I can say is, you'd better not bother. Just a few months back the queues were upto 3 hours. I queued 2.5 hours to get onto Nemesis Inferno, 2 hours to get on to Stealth and 1.9 hours to get onto Saw the maze. All in all I got onto 4 rides the last one was the Fish.

^^ really, don't think I'll bother in the school holidays then. Cheers.

It's a lot of money isn't it for probably around 6-8 rides, around £5 a ride if you pay full price.
Edited by: "greg_68" 11th Aug 2010

When we got are Thorpe Park Annual Pass last year when the BOGOF offer was online you print out the receipt and take it to the annual pass office at Thorpe park which is located near the ticket offices you give them the receipt and show them your card that you purchased them with then they will take your photo and make you your pass and don't forget if you have a pass you don't pay for the car park and also get 20% off food and gifts in there shops but not kfc and burger king.pizza hut.
We had no problem getting the free passes hope this helps.
Also the Passes start the day you pick them up.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions