Groups

Thorpe park are a disgrace. Boycott them.

Banned
    They could have fell out and made someones day.

42 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Busty mum-of-one banned from Thorpe Park ride Colossus because of her 36L boobs
    http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9098216.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Tanya-Willis.jpg

mirror.co.uk/new…ain

She's a ride in herself!

Original Poster Banned

Mark2111

She's a ride in herself!

Yeah, and I can see where the coin goes!

MrScotchBonnet

Adult Bouncy Castle with twin turrets!

Original Poster Banned

Mark2111

Adult Bouncy Castle with twin turrets!

People will think we're a pair of old pervs in a min!

MrScotchBonnet

But you are...

Original Poster Banned

miikeyblue

But you are...

But I don't want everyone thinking it.

Ridiculous to ban her though - the amount of "undesirables" there in the last few weeks has been ridiculous...

Seems their Fright Nights is just a magnet for scum...

Perverts.!

MrScotchBonnet

​thought that was the credit card slot

Original Poster Banned

shauneco

Perverts.!

(_;)

Original Poster Banned

shadey12

​thought that was the credit card slot

Well you could definitely use it as some sort of rewards card slot X)

People are so entitled nowadays. She's an usual size and didn't fit, big deal, get on with your life.

I don't approve of the casual sexism in his thread....but 36L are pretty impressive baps

Dont see what the excitement here is?. The safety bar wouldnt close. Big deal. Big breasts. Move on...

Original Poster Banned

anthony69

Dont see what the excitement here is?. The safety bar wouldnt close. Big … Dont see what the excitement here is?. The safety bar wouldnt close. Big deal. Big breasts. Move on...

If the safety bar didn't save her then her assessts would!

miikeyblue

Ridiculous to ban her though - the amount of "undesirables" there in the … Ridiculous to ban her though - the amount of "undesirables" there in the last few weeks has been ridiculous...Seems their Fright Nights is just a magnet for scum...

they didn't ban her
    they just couldn't fit the safety bar over her, slight difference

DarkEnergy2012

I don't approve of the casual sexism in his thread....but 36L are pretty … I don't approve of the casual sexism in his thread....but 36L are pretty impressive baps

Please, Darkie - no food related references, even Northern ones. Some members get sensitive about such matters.

She could have hidden her puppies under a 'poncho'.

http://i67.tinypic.com/dngg2s.jpg

sheesh 'moderated'

MrScotchBonnet

Make that a trio

anthony69

Dont see what the excitement here is?. The safety bar wouldnt close. Big … Dont see what the excitement here is?. The safety bar wouldnt close. Big deal. Big breasts. Move on...

Are you always this exciting?

LOL at the members who are in here

Original Poster Banned

haritori

LOL at the members who are in here

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bcme1.gif

I guess they couldn't accommodate the extra melons

Amazing she managed to get her big chappies on the phone to the papers though. ATTENTION SEEKING FAME HUNGRY EPIC WASTE OF SPACE.

Is Thorpe park racisssst? Are we going to have white and middle class , black lives matter protesters strapped to the log flume.

Out comes the race card and the fruit machine of compensation goes ding ding ding (as she gets three MASSIVE L size melons)

Graham1979

Is Thorpe park racisssst? Are we going to have white and middle class , … Is Thorpe park racisssst? Are we going to have white and middle class , black lives matter protesters strapped to the log flume.Out comes the race card and the fruit machine of compensation goes ding ding ding (as she gets three MASSIVE L size melons)

Unlikely.

The log flume has been closed all season

Haven't read the article though... did she claim racism?
    Edited by: "miikeyblue" 23rd Oct 2016

a3lawy

People are so entitled nowadays. She's an usual size and didn't fit, big … People are so entitled nowadays. She's an usual size and didn't fit, big deal, get on with your life.

She also states "I'm not fat"
    but the article states she's a size 18?

(Now my Mrs could squeeze into the odd size 12 jeans but comfortably into some size 14 but refused to buy size 16 (even though some fitted just as good as they should) purely because she wasn't a size 16.... see those pigs flying?)

and looking at the image - I'm guessing the reason she couldn't fit is that not only her 36L bust but also her buttocks are on par with Kim Kardashian

I guess there's been many who haven't been allowed on these types of rides because the safety harness will not close. But this one wants her 15 mins of fame

Original Poster Banned

miikeyblue

Unlikely.The log flume has been closed all season :DHaven't read the … Unlikely.The log flume has been closed all season :DHaven't read the article though... did she claim racism?

No she didn't, she basically wanted to know why rides weren't made for all people of different shapes and sizes.

Don't get the bit about her being embarressed though. Like just imagine a guy got turned away because his dong was too big.. nothing to be shy about oO X)

brilly

sheesh 'moderated'

I hear ya, brilly.

MrScotchBonnet

No she didn't, she basically wanted to know why rides weren't made for … No she didn't, she basically wanted to know why rides weren't made for all people of different shapes and sizes. Don't get the bit about her being embarressed though. Like just imagine a guy got turned away because his dong was too big.. nothing to be shy about oOX)

It is pretty humiliating, if I'm honest.

Original Poster Banned

miikeyblue

It is pretty humiliating, if I'm honest.

<< me trying to find it. (yours! not mine)

MrScotchBonnet

It's in my left sock.

deeky

Make that a trio

http://66.media.tumblr.com/1b95b9daa2db5b811c7219df26c1efff/tumblr_mjz8sxnjCm1r26sl8o1_400.gif
    excluded again
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Original Poster Banned

miikeyblue

It's in my left sock.

Ah, and here was me thinking your foot was making your sock smell of cheese!

If she'd gone topless she could have flopped them through the gap in the middle of the restraint, then there might have been space to close it?

#justSaying #beProactive

MrScotchBonnet

Ah, and here was me thinking your foot was making your sock smell of … Ah, and here was me thinking your foot was making your sock smell of cheese!

Classy banter, MSB. Classy banter.

moneysavingkitten

If she'd gone topless she could have flopped them through the gap in the … If she'd gone topless she could have flopped them through the gap in the middle of the restraint, then there might have been space to close it? #justSaying #beProactive

if she couldn't have managed herself im sure someone would be happy to assist?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30116
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380

See more discussions