Groups
    EXPIRED

Thorpe Park Tickets

I am planning on going to Thorpe Park end of this month / early next month.

Is there a way to get two adult tickets cheaper than £28 each (if I buy them online, otherwise £35 each at the gate!)

I have seen some being sold on eBay but don't want to get all the way to Thorpe Park and they are fakes or something!

Thanks

9 Comments

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers, if you have any. You can get a thorpe Park entry for £9.50 in vouchers.

If you don't have enough Tesco vouchers, you may be able to negotiate with someone on here (not sure if they are transferrable though).

also lost of places you can get BOGOF vouchers from. I know tesco gave them out in the summer

In news of the world today there are £ 15 vouchers

Original Poster

julie 2;6283755

In news of the world today there are £ 15 vouchers

Thanks but I think I have missed that now!

Lisa-Marie A;6282908

http://www.rustlersonline.com/thorpe_voucher.pdfheres a buy one get one … http://www.rustlersonline.com/thorpe_voucher.pdfheres a buy one get one free coupon, x

What's the deal with this? Have you tried it?

I'm going to Thorpe Park on Monday but don't want to pay £28. :x

Banned

99williamsdav;6308542

What's the deal with this? Have you tried it?I'm going to Thorpe Park on … What's the deal with this? Have you tried it?I'm going to Thorpe Park on Monday but don't want to pay £28. :x

Reading the terms and conditions, its a voucher. Erm, you hand it in and once a full paying adult gets in, you get in free

sculpturatus;6308912

Reading the terms and conditions, its a voucher. Erm, you hand it in and … Reading the terms and conditions, its a voucher. Erm, you hand it in and once a full paying adult gets in, you get in free

Yeah I get that, but I don't understand what benefit Rustlers get out of providing infinite amounts of buy-one-get-one-free vouchers to anyone with the internet. It almost seems too good to be true so I was wondering if anyone had used it successfully.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?39
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2853
      3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1021
      4. Is this a Nespresso capsules compatible machine?11

See more discussions