Expired

thorpe park tickets or chesington

5 replies
Found 2nd May 2008
its my birthday today and i want to go to thorpe park

i had some of those tickets out of the sun

pay for 1 adult the other gets in free but it seems the missus has thrown them out

anyone know where i can get some money off discounts or vouchers or something

theres 5 of us going and it works out over 130 smackers for all of us to go

so any help would be apreciated

5 Comments

[CENTER]http://www.ourspacer.com/images/graphics/birthdays/happy-birthday-006.gif[/CENTER]

PRINTABLE VOUCHERS HERE

perks.sky.com/per…spx
Save up to £34

2-for-1 entry to selected top UK attractions when accompanied by one individual paying the full adult day rate.
Participating attractions include Alton Towers Resort, THORPE PARK, Chessington World of Adventures & Zoo, SEALIFE Centres & Sanctuaries, LEGOLAND® Windsor, Madame Tussauds and Warwick Castle and The Dungeons.
Sky customers can also receive a 50% discount at the Alton Towers Resort Hotels. Simply book your stay by phone on 0871 222 9847 and quote promotion code: SKY. Calls from BT Customers will cost no more than 10p per minute, but other networks and mobile operators may vary.
Offer ends 31 May 2008.

Original Poster

thanks alot youve been a big help ive added rep to you

or you can get ten packets of walkers crisps and use the codes and u buy one get one free, or go to total petrol station and pick up a free voucher book for many UK attractions, the booklet is a 2 for 1 voucher
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66713
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions