Thorpe park voucher pleaseeeeee

Found 7th Apr
Hiya just seeing if anyone got a voucher code for thorpe park please,30 this year and never been :-) thank you in advance x
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Kelloggs have 2 for 1 vouchers on some cereals/bars. Probably your best bet.
I'd recommend going somewhere else, personally. Went yesterday, it's rubbish, the place has the most unreliable rides of any theme park I've ever been to. Absolutely plagued with breakdowns.

It's beyond a joke - and I say this as a passholder, I can go back all year and try again, but probably won't bother. If I had to pay every time I entered the park, I'd expect the rides to work properly.
Theres me thinking i can get some help getting a code and post offers and vouchers on here what i get for my kids etc but nah il leave it and keep my savings to myself!!
Sheree_Aldridge8th Apr

Theres me thinking i can get some help getting a code and post offers and …Theres me thinking i can get some help getting a code and post offers and vouchers on here what i get for my kids etc but nah il leave it and keep my savings to myself!!

It's probably best, and to be honest, good form, to share a few deals before you start asking for stuff.

Don't worry about thanking chuckiedoll though, who pointed you in the direction of somewhere you could pick up a voucher.

Thanks BeerMeister.
I have to agree with you on the breakdown problem. Also went on the 7th, to the passholders event and sadly didn't get to ride a good few rides that I was hoping to get on.
It's still a great park though, and I'm sure OP would have a great day out.
chuckiedoll5 m ago

Thanks BeerMeister. I have to agree with you on the breakdown problem. …Thanks BeerMeister. I have to agree with you on the breakdown problem. Also went on the 7th, to the passholders event and sadly didn't get to ride a good few rides that I was hoping to get on. :(It's still a great park though, and I'm sure OP would have a great day out.

I actually complained via email yesterday about the amount of breakdowns Thorpe Park suffers (not just on Saturday, but every time we visit), to two of the top dogs... assumed I'd be fobbed off with a standard, generic reply - but one of them is calling me tomorrow morning to discuss it with me.

Biggest disappointment for me was that the Walking Dead ride was closed. Also got evacuated from the ghost train (again) halfway through the ride.

Will see what they say tomorrow though - maybe they can convince me that it's worth another visit.
Sheree_Aldridge8th Apr

Theres me thinking i can get some help getting a code and post offers and …Theres me thinking i can get some help getting a code and post offers and vouchers on here what i get for my kids etc but nah il leave it and keep my savings to myself!!

Hi @Sheree_Aldridge
Firstly, welcome to HUKD. Secondly I've deleted a number of comments that are not needed and certainly not welcomed here. Sorry we didn't spot these comments earlier and remove them sooner.
I hope you have managed to source a voucher now, and you are right to think they can be requested here, whether you have been here 1 day or 10 years.
We'd love you to stick around and pop up any Deals or Vouchers that you find.
Hope you have a fab day out at Thorpe Park.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants