Groups

Those cheap wii imitations

Ive seen these a few times, they're a cheap chinese imitation of the nintendo wii with built in games.
    I saw one on ebay called a vii I think but I've seen them under different names.
    In Morrisons they have one for £20.
    I just wondered if anyone had used one as I was gonna get one as a present for a laugh.
    I'm not expecting too much and I know they are only 16 bit.

16 Comments

ive seen the vii on the net but never in any uk shop. wouldnt think nintendo would allow it.

Original Poster

looks the same as the vii

I have seen something like this is my local Ethel Austin lol.....

shaunh7;3566617

i think its one of … i think its one of these:http://*********.co.uk/Unused-Zone-Wireless-Gaming_W0QQitemZ320319126981QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles?hash=item320319126981&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1297%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

well thats looks..........................quality?

my step sons mum called me a couple of weeks ago and said about getting him one of these for christmas (he lives with me and his dad), so unfortunately i had to tell her we bought him an xbox 360 arcade for christmas, and he would probably never play this wii type console, so she got moody and said she had to go, but i think for little kids then these wont be to bad, b&m were selling ones like those for about £20 i think she said

grollyzbird;3566847

my step sons mum called me a couple of weeks ago and said about getting … my step sons mum called me a couple of weeks ago and said about getting him one of these for christmas (he lives with me and his dad), so unfortunately i had to tell her we bought him an xbox 360 arcade for christmas, and he would probably never play this wii type console, so she got moody and said she had to go, but i think for little kids then these wont be to bad, b&m were selling ones like those for about £20 i think she said

Love it :w00t:

grollyzbird;3566847

my step sons mum called me a couple of weeks ago and said about getting … my step sons mum called me a couple of weeks ago and said about getting him one of these for christmas (he lives with me and his dad), so unfortunately i had to tell her we bought him an xbox 360 arcade for christmas,

maybe its all she can afford?

pink;3566954

Love it :w00t:

lol she didnt we just thought he deserved it, she used to let him stay off school all the time, but he has been with us for just over a year, and hasnt had a single day off school :thumbsup:

thats hilarious!!

shanecr;3566973

maybe its all she can afford?

nope, her boyfriend just got 17 grand back from some sort of shares thing with his company, she went on holiday to greece for a week and he looked after the kids, and she got a new lcd tv and wii and a laptop and its all in her bedroom, selfish cow, and now the wii is around her friends house, but when the kids go there they cant play it :x and she got her favourite daughter an lcd for her room, a double four poster bed, unlimited amount of designer clothes, shoes, trainers etc, and the others not including my step son, got £50, he got nothing, man i hate that woman, she is a bit like my mum come to think of it :w00t:

grollyzbird;3567030

nope, her boyfriend just got 17 grand back from some sort of shares thing … nope, her boyfriend just got 17 grand back from some sort of shares thing with his company, she went on holiday to greece for a week and he looked after the kids, and she got a new lcd tv and wii and a laptop and its all in her bedroom, selfish cow, and now the wii is around her friends house, but when the kids go there they cant play it :x and she got her favourite daughter an lcd for her room, a double four poster bed, unlimited amount of designer clothes, shoes, trainers etc, and the others not including my step son, got £50, he got nothing, man i hate that woman, she is a bit like my mum come to think of it :w00t:

ah well. stick it to the tight mare

i think they look ok prob get board quick as ya cant get other games

ive seen the vii 2 in a store in mk

i got 2 vii's for 99p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions