Those of you who got the S9 plus today...

Found 9th Mar
How you getting on with it?. Impressed?

Currently own a iPhone 7 Plus & thinking of making the switch!.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Sorry, Nintendo already made the switch.
14 Comments
Mechtup18 m ago

There’s a lot of silence here.....perhaps it’s started spontaneously combusting......Samsung are known for that after all.
cmdr_elito3 h, 7 m ago

There’s a lot of silence here.....perhaps it’s started spontaneously com …There’s a lot of silence here.....perhaps it’s started spontaneously combusting......Samsung are known for that after all.

So 2016

33413554-XMRRo.jpg
cmdr_elito7 m ago

Oh yes forgot it’s the TVs now 2017+ c …Oh yes forgot it’s the TVs now 2017+ cnet.com/forums/discussions/samsung-tv-caught-fire/Has me brimming with confidence......

This was a 4 year old TV. Samsung knew that there may be a bad capaictor problem and did a recall. #NonStory Just like many, many, many other companies worldwide do every year.

You're clutching at straws lol
artnada13 m ago

This was a 4 year old TV. Samsung knew that there may be a bad capaictor …This was a 4 year old TV. Samsung knew that there may be a bad capaictor problem and did a recall. #NonStory Just like many, many, many other companies worldwide do every year. You're clutching at straws lol

Doesn’t change the fact that Samsung stuff is overpriced cheap plastic rubbish 🤪
cmdr_elito11 m ago

Doesn’t change the fact that Samsung stuff is overpriced cheap plastic r …Doesn’t change the fact that Samsung stuff is overpriced cheap plastic rubbish 🤪

Oh right. You're one of "them". Ok.
artnada10 m ago

Oh right. You're one of "them". Ok.

Always thought they were poor quality, most of my family always bought Samsung and they even stopped buying it as it was rubbish. They haven’t looked back.

I’m one of those, like an item that is fit for purpose and will last more than 4 years....
Played around with the s9 in store. It's a nice phone, but being an S8 owner. There isn't really much difference in the two.

Great display, smooth operation, the camera (even with it's manual appeture) isn't enough to be a game changer for me.

Didn't get to test the finger print reader.

If you've messed around with an S8+ before you're getting pretty much the same layout but more features.
cmdr_elito3 h, 7 m ago

Always thought they were poor quality, most of my family always bought …Always thought they were poor quality, most of my family always bought Samsung and they even stopped buying it as it was rubbish. They haven’t looked back.I’m one of those, like an item that is fit for purpose and will last more than 4 years....

Wife has had a 2nd hand S6 for the last couple of years...it's a really excellent phone. I think Samsungs are really well made.
i paid ee £250 to keep my iPhone 7 and have the s9+ here on the day of pre order ( i only upgraded Thursday night)

only problem im having is the auto text thing. Iphone when you type you can click the text above the keyboard as well as auto corrects bad spelling ( i have loads )

yet on the Samsung i thought i had it all on and so far im re doing loads of words as spelt wrong etc

so far the screen, sound and the over all phone is a lot better then my iphone 7. i never moved to the 8 or X as after a few videos it seems are not a big leap at all. The front camera looks 4k then the bad iphone front one
Edited by: "gatwick2018" 10th Mar
got a 22 inch Samsung LCD tv had it for about 10 years had no problems. my s7 has been excellent since I got it about 1 1/2 years ago. my wife on the other hand has had loads of issues with her I phone 6. think I'll stick to inferior Samsung products
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants