Those we lost in 2018

Posted 28th Dec 2018
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
And my buddy - Stan Lee

36669188-cUftF.jpg
For every loss of a good life the world gains another good soul. Feel comforted that legendary humans will grace our lives soon. This will enrich us and inspire us to be better in our own life.
Emma Chambers - Alice from The Vicar of Dibley

36669178-auU1w.jpg
24 Comments
such a waste
Emma Chambers - Alice from The Vicar of Dibley

36669178-auU1w.jpg
For every loss of a good life the world gains another good soul. Feel comforted that legendary humans will grace our lives soon. This will enrich us and inspire us to be better in our own life.
And my buddy - Stan Lee

36669188-cUftF.jpg
deleted1471098
Several trees died in my garden due to the heatwave. I miss them
Everyone dies .. Queens and Paupers alike ...
Ursula K leguin ...writer of Books and Po-etry ... Threads ..and Perm ..iirc
deleted1471098
HMV (dying right now) how I miss spending half my life in queues, paying for parking and being charged too much for things!!!!
Stephen Hillenburg; creator of Spongebob Squarepants.

36670989-OrXAd.jpg
Why do people put such emphasis on the passing of someone who was in the public eye? Did their life matter any more than that of the old dear down the road, the one who bakes the cakes for school fetes? A life is a life. Rich or poor, black or white, we are all made of the same stuff and all decompose to the same degree. Life is taken away and new life is brought into the world. Life is life and death is death.
harlzter28/12/2018 10:46

Why do people put such emphasis on the passing of someone who was in the …Why do people put such emphasis on the passing of someone who was in the public eye? Did their life matter any more than that of the old dear down the road, the one who bakes the cakes for school fetes? A life is a life. Rich or poor, black or white, we are all made of the same stuff and all decompose to the same degree. Life is taken away and new life is brought into the world. Life is life and death is death.

it is not that they meant more, its telling you bout people you know just the same as a notice in the local paper, these people were known by millions, and in some cases their lives were worth more because they achieved more. Ken Dod, the opera singer, Stephen Halwkins, achieved more in their lives and had greater impact on the human race than I have or will have and you too
Vinnie Paul, Pantera.
Eddie Clarke, Motorhead.
Dolores O'Riordan, The Cranberries.
Dave Holland, Judas Priest.

Edited by: "Yoshimitsu" 28th Dec 2018
harlzter28/12/2018 10:46

Why do people put such emphasis on the passing of someone who was in the …Why do people put such emphasis on the passing of someone who was in the public eye? Did their life matter any more than that of the old dear down the road, the one who bakes the cakes for school fetes? A life is a life. Rich or poor, black or white, we are all made of the same stuff and all decompose to the same degree. Life is taken away and new life is brought into the world. Life is life and death is death.

Let us know when you go, and we’ll start a thread
36682978-oZMcG.jpg
I_Am_Groot28th Dec

Let us know when you go, and we’ll start a thread

In case I'm not here can you copy and paste this in the thread for me.

"Absolutely gutted harlzter was an absolute legend and an inspiration to all gonna miss em deeply. RIP pal RIP"
June Whitfield died today RIP
36689455-RAq7T.jpg
I_Am_Groot29th Dec

June Whitfield died today RIP[Image]

RIP
Ray Wilkins manutd/Chelsea had his demons but proper nice bloke
lumsdot15 h, 44 m ago

[Image]

this is so sad I always hoped it would come back, but now she has gone it would be a waste of money
36703208-1XvpJ.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text