Groups

Thought I'd share this great cooking site

I use this cooking site really often and its fab for inspiration
    You click on all the foods you have in your fridge/cupboard and it gives you a list of recipes you could make with them!

18 Comments

It's cool, thanks!

:thumbsup: good site thanks.

Thank you for that!

It doesn't work seeing as there's only milk/ butter and bread in my fridge and pasta in the cupboard.

It said i can make cheese pasta,but i haven't got cheese so how does that work lol

deb8z;4969116

It doesn't work seeing as there's only milk/ butter and bread in my … It doesn't work seeing as there's only milk/ butter and bread in my fridge and pasta in the cupboard.It said i can make cheese pasta,but i haven't got cheese so how does that work lol

haha lol :thumbsup:

i did it and u need to see how many of the stuff you have like it says 100% of ingrediants so yours will of been like 75% or somthing its on the side of the thing it tells u to make

great site op repped

deb8z;4969116

It doesn't work seeing as there's only milk/ butter and bread in my … It doesn't work seeing as there's only milk/ butter and bread in my fridge and pasta in the cupboard.It said i can make cheese pasta,but i haven't got cheese so how does that work lol

I said I had potatos, bacon, cold meats, herbs and veg and it gave me a fish recipy lol
    maybe I miss clicked...

Worth a go when stocks are running low.

i will chuck in [URL="www.tastespotting.com"]www.tastespotting.com[/URL]

it doesnt tell you what you can cook, but it gives you some inspiration!

deb8z;4969116

silly girl, you make the cheese from the milk! Or you could stop your partner from washing for a few weeks. :-D

splatsplatsplat;4969269

silly girl, you make the cheese from the milk! Or you could stop your … silly girl, you make the cheese from the milk! Or you could stop your partner from washing for a few weeks. :-D

It says i need 250g of Gorgonzola or any other strong cheese:w00t:

bellabonkers;4969243

I said I had potatos, bacon, cold meats, herbs and veg and it gave me a … I said I had potatos, bacon, cold meats, herbs and veg and it gave me a fish recipy lolmaybe I miss clicked...Worth a go when stocks are running low.

There's hardly ever food in my fridge so i've got no chance..lol

Although it is good for "normal" people unlike myself who food shop lol

looks very interesting indeed!

Original Poster

Jetpac;4969259

i will chuck in … i will chuck in [URL="www.tastespotting.com"]www.tastespotting.com[/URL]it doesnt tell you what you can cook, but it gives you some inspiration!

Yummy site Im all hungry now

Good idea but came up with watermelon and feta cheese when I said I had chesse and lots of other items. I could have come up with quite a few dishes on what I had.........I had no watermelon!

I rely on the BBC food website. You can also tap in a few ingredieints and usually comes up with some good ideas.

Anythong that enourages people to cook is a great idea

Err, brilliant. I have apples in my fridge.

It says I could eat an apple on it's own...

Have added it to my favourites though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

beatrixkiddo79;4970228

Err, brilliant. I have apples in my fridge. It says I could eat an apple … Err, brilliant. I have apples in my fridge. It says I could eat an apple on it's own...Have added it to my favourites though :thumbsup:

Lol love it

Huh? Absolute nonsense afaic see. I click on a pile of ingredients and it came back with this (wow, I never would have known I could have made coffee with my coffee!):

100% of 4 ingredients in Cheese sauce.
    A great sauce that can be poured over cauliflower to make cauliflower cheese, or it can be served with whatever you wish, from leekes to pasta.
    100% of 2 ingredients in Baked bean sandwich
    Hot or cold, the epitome of student cooking, here it is in all it's glory.
    100% of 2 ingredients in A cup of coffee
    So you only have coffee? Well make a cup, ponder on life and why you have no food in the house.
    100% of 3 ingredients in Herby Bread
    Like garlic bread without the garlic, but with butter. This is great for when you want to go out afterwards and still have people talking to you.
    100% of 3 ingredients in Herby Pittas
    Herby butter combines with pitta bread to make a wonderful snack that does not scare people off because of your breath.
    100% of 3 ingredients in Spinach and Parmesan Gnocchi
    This is quite simply fabulous. It is easy to make, quick to cook and looks superb. They are light, flavoursome and just waiting to be eaten.
    100% of 7 ingredients in Tuna Pasta With Sweetcorn and Cheese.
    Tuna and Sweetcorn are a classic mix. So throw it all together for a quick fishy pasta brew.
    100% of 2 ingredients in Grilled Vegetables
    A Mediterranean style of cooking your vegetables- don’t forget to turn them.
    100% of 1 ingredients in Bacon Surprise! Bacon surprise.
    The surprise is that it is nothing but bacon. A few succulent rashers cooked and ready to go.
    100% of 2 ingredients in Baked Beans on Toast

Cool thanks x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2439
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764486
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …55101
      4. Can i return jewellery to Argos? + quick rep98

See more discussions