thought i'd share with you all

Even though none of you will give a damn.........

I've lost a stone!

wooooooohooooo!

44 Comments

Banned

well done x

well done x

woo hoo babe

well done :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thank you

still more to go but its a good incentive to keep it up !!

I need to diet, can never stick to it!!! I wish I could!

Banned

well done ... keep it up

Well done
A stone is quite an achievement.

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4500928

I need to diet, can never stick to it!!! I wish I could!

i can never but to be honest ive not really been dieting as such, least ive not been hungry, filled up with saalad/veg/fruit, and joined the gym, which has been the crucial factor for me, really enjoy going and its amazing how good you feel after a session!

Wow 1 stone is a fab loss - good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey - and send some weight loss vibes my way please

Well done!

Well done Lou:)

congratulations you should be proud. xxxxx

Original Poster

thank you all

forgot to add, i had to buy a new pair of work trousers a size smaller, im chuffed

It'll be in the last place you look!

:thumbsup:

Aww well done u - that's fantastic:thumbsup:

Well done!

I got myself an exercise bike and do 7.5 miles a day. Ive also cut down on what i eat to 1500 kcal a day, allow myself a couple of naughty days where i go to 1800kcal.

Weight myself on march 9th - a month after i started.

Original Poster

thank you all

good luck vengod, its worth it

yey well done its a great feeling isn't it?

Original Poster

lol, where did the jfk's post go?

Well done, post a pic :-D

Original Poster

dmissy13;4501247

yey well done its a great feeling isn't it?

it is a great feeling, even more so that others are noticing too, as i was quite miffed cos even though the scales were telling me the loss, i couldnt see it, ifywim lol.

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4501257

Well done, post a pic :-D

maybe a before and after comparison when i hit my goal weight!

I've lost a stone!

Think you left it here, you want it back?

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;4501296

Think you left it here, you want it back?

lol, no you keep it hun, i still have some to shift :w00t:

Well done Lou - hope the training is going well too

loupomm;4501289

maybe a before and after comparison when i hit my goal weight!

How much to go then?! (If you don't mind me asking & apologies if I've missed it posted elsewhere :p)

Wow fantastic. they say if you lose a stone you go down a size, is it true??

Original Poster

fireheaven;4501382

Well done Lou - hope the training is going well too

is it hun, loads of sessions at the gym, its amazing how quickly ive got used to it :-D

AberBargoed;4501387

How much to go then?! (If you don't mind me asking & apologies if I've … How much to go then?! (If you don't mind me asking & apologies if I've missed it posted elsewhere :p)

another stone, will no doubt take longer ass weight loss will slow down

brangelina;4501390

Wow fantastic. they say if you lose a stone you go down a size, is it … Wow fantastic. they say if you lose a stone you go down a size, is it true??

yes!! i had to buy new work trousers a size smaller!!

that's brill. see, we do give a damn:)

Did you cut your head off?:w00t:

loupomm;4501465

is it hun, loads of sessions at the gym, its amazing how quickly ive got … is it hun, loads of sessions at the gym, its amazing how quickly ive got used to it :-D

Good good, see I told you how easy and fun it is when you build up gradually and I think the good cause helps too - keep it up and remember to take pics of yourself every month so you can see the difference

I will sponsor you before you do it, not getting paid til the end of March so living on nothing at the mo :roll:

Oh joking, well done loupomm:thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven;4501507

Good good, see I told you how easy and fun it is when you build up … Good good, see I told you how easy and fun it is when you build up gradually and I think the good cause helps too - keep it up and remember to take pics of yourself every month so you can see the difference I will sponsor you before you do it, not getting paid til the end of March so living on nothing at the mo :roll:

thanks hun, hows the new job going?

Original Poster

tigerallstars;4501502

Did you cut your head off?:w00t:

think losing my boobs might do it though! :w00t:

well done i know it can get hard OH is on a diet at the moment costs a fortune to eat healthy lol

loupomm;4501525

thanks hun, hows the new job going?

Yeah its going good and they finally left me alone to get my teeth into it and start making changes today - just a very long day and by time I have collected the kids from after school club and cooked etc its suddenly 8pm - need to adjust to the change of routine and hope they do too

i hate you

jus kidding well done im mega jealous !!

congrats

loupomm;4501528

think losing my boobs might do it though! :w00t:

plz dong Big Boobs are lovely but if they r extra BIG than...................................:)

Well done lou:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763820
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523385
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846047

See more discussions