Groups

Thought this illusion was great

inb4 the 'it's fake', 'it's an old clip' 'I know how it's done' mob.

It may be old and fake but I'd never seen it before so there.

22 Comments

Original Poster

Fake, done before / sponge

this is old, posted before and is fake ................ :santa:

Really? Its fake? WOw I never would have guessed :-)

Very impressive!

i like it..

All illusions are fake, that's why they are illusions.

i think its really good!

how do they do it? i enjoyed it.

I like it, even if it is fake! x

thats cool

ps love the comments pmsl

very cool but no way it could be 4 real

JACKIT99;7804790

very cool but no way it could be 4 real

obviously.

May not be fake - I have seen my share of legless people in town on a Saturday night.

Freaks me out a bit, wonder how they do it!x

lol amazing. he probably learnt some mad gymnast skills to do that

Jumpingphil;7809452

What do people mean by "fake"?Do you mean, camera tricks?This appears to … What do people mean by "fake"?Do you mean, camera tricks?This appears to be an "illusion" done in real time, shame there wasn't a constant camera on the preformers.Can someone elaborate what they mean by fake.

That's what I'd like to know.

David Copperfield did a similar trick and I can't work it out. This is technically a little better than David's though!

Jumpingphil;7809452

What do people mean by "fake"?Do you mean, camera tricks?This appears to … What do people mean by "fake"?Do you mean, camera tricks?This appears to be an "illusion" done in real time, shame there wasn't a constant camera on the preformers.Can someone elaborate what they mean by fake.

i think they made the interpretation that it is impossible for these thing to happen in REAL LIFE (i.e. impossible for someone to saw someone in half with no blood and the victim can do pressups etc).
    If so (and I certainly hope not), then they need to understand the definition of an illusion.

This looks GREAT!! - Was done by a half body (top half) guy btw!

haha thats sweet

Course it aint fake, they really cut him in half, and then used a stapler to put him back together..

jayjayuk1234;7809947

Course it aint fake, they really cut him in half, and then used a stapler … Course it aint fake, they really cut him in half, and then used a stapler to put him back together..

Atom!! Top Gear!! Love it!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214484

See more discussions