Found 25th Mar 2011
So i have this funny idea of buying an old honda vision and trying to fit a 300/400 engine that will fit
can anyone say if the power would be contralable on little bike

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Banned

No WAY!!
Dude it'll damage you and the bike too it'll be mentalness!
Dont do it!

Original Poster

currentley 80cc

Original Poster

oraclenet

No WAY!!Dude it'll damage you and the bike too it'll be mentalness!Dont … No WAY!!Dude it'll damage you and the bike too it'll be mentalness!Dont do it!

haha i saw a 300 vespa today though,not to diffrient
i would rename it supermental vision sr 400
Edited by: "JACKIT99" 25th Mar 2011

Banned

Lol i mean by all means try it but....I warn you...Lol!

Original Poster

oraclenet

Lol i mean by all means try it but....I warn you...Lol!

i know it could a be a fail,like high power and high bph and could do big wheelie

put a wheelie bar on it and enter it in drag races haha

a big wheelie?! you'd do summersault!

Original Poster

the power to weight ratio would be out of control i think unless i somehow mounted the engine to the front or could put a 1000cc on and drag race

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

300-400cc what power ?

only 8 times more its designed for :P

Where would you ride it? No chance of getting (legal) insurance on it.

JACKIT99

im not a retard

Are you sure?
Edited by: "jah128" 25th Mar 2011

Are you trying for a Darwin award?

Original Poster

jah128

Where would you ride it? No chance of getting (legal) insurance on it.Are … Where would you ride it? No chance of getting (legal) insurance on it.Are you sure?

funny as i didnt say anything about not being a retard in this thread

JACKIT99

funny as i didnt say anything about not being a retard in this thread

Funny? It might not have been in this thread, but you did say it, and from your comments in this thread I'm questioning whether you are sure its true. I'm certainly not.

Original Poster

jah128

Funny? It might not have been in this thread, but you did say it, and … Funny? It might not have been in this thread, but you did say it, and from your comments in this thread I'm questioning whether you are sure its true. I'm certainly not.

i might have said that then but as i said

funny as i didnt say anything about not being a retard in THIS THREAD

dont quote people like that btw,very confusing

whatsThePoint

Anything can be insured for the road if it meets all legal requirementsSo … Anything can be insured for the road if it meets all legal requirementsSo if you can't talk sense here why should jackit99

There is no chance of it meeting legal requirements, there is no chance of getting insurance. I am talking sense, it is way beyond what the rest of the vehicle is designed for. By the way - you might want to revise your idioms, the literate tend to refer the pot calling the kettle black, not the other way round, and it makes no sense here whatsoever...

(To be honest, for anyone pathetic enough to feel the need to 'spam' all their previous threads, I consider your comments not worthy of the electrons they are written with...)

JACKIT99

i might have said that then but as i saidfunny as i didnt say anything … i might have said that then but as i saidfunny as i didnt say anything about not being a retard in THIS THREADdont quote people like that btw,very confusing

Why not quote you like that? It was in a previous thread on a similar subject where you professed to be an very skilled moped rider. Am I to take from your response that you now consider yourself to be a retard, and to disregard what you might have said about the matter in the past?

whatsThePoint

LOL what a stupid person you are to think it won't be legal to put a … LOL what a stupid person you are to think it won't be legal to put a bigger engine in a bike, countless people have done it in the past and countless people will do it in the future

A bigger engine in a bike? Often not a problem. An engine 4 times the design specs in a moped? A massive alteration, one that is highly unlikely to be roadworthy when done by an amateur.

whatsThePoint

They are both black, makes no difference which way round you call … They are both black, makes no difference which way round you call themExample, If an idiot said to you, your an idiot, you'd still be one if you said it to them first

What a brilliant example. You really have a gift with words.

whatsThePoint

The jet scooter would also be road legal going by the car the owner has … The jet scooter would also be road legal going by the car the owner has already built and drives on the roadhttp://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/

Great link. You seriously think that would be legal on the UK highway?

whatsThePoint

There was a reason for me spamming my stuff, But only a select few knew … There was a reason for me spamming my stuff, But only a select few knew why (but thanks for noticing and it thinking it was worth remembering me, but tbh i can't say i've seen you before)

Fascinating and a noble reason I'm sure, pathetic and cowardly if your not prepared to reveal it.

whatsThePoint

But i'll give you a chance to prove yourself, point out where the mot … But i'll give you a chance to prove yourself, point out where the mot test states that every component needs to be tested if the engine is changed

Where have I said that? You might like to take note of this: The MSVA Guide

get a room

whatsThePoint

Unlike you i don't know what engineering skills jackit has or has access … Unlike you i don't know what engineering skills jackit has or has access to, but its a fairly simple job and he's not using a gsxr750 engine like the people in the vid i posted

It may be relatively simple to fit a larger engine. To make it roadworthy is not so simple.

whatsThePoint

I'm glad you like my example, i do find the truth works best at times … I'm glad you like my example, i do find the truth works best at times like this

Which is exactly why I like your example. You give an example of a car that is allegedly road legal is the states (when used explicitly on its standard engine only) as evidence of such a modification being legal in the UK. Bravo.

whatsThePoint

Not seen any laws banning jet engines being mounted in a car, but if its … Not seen any laws banning jet engines being mounted in a car, but if its legal then owner could get insurance

You haven't looked very hard.

whatsThePoint

Your a nobody i have no reason to tell you anything, but thanks for … Your a nobody i have no reason to tell you anything, but thanks for telling me not knowing means so much to you LOL

I really don't want to know or care, its just someone spending hours deleting all their posts is one of the most pathetic things that has possibly ever occured since the internet was created.

whatsThePoint

Yawn, it won't need a MSVA test because it's a bike thats already been … Yawn, it won't need a MSVA test because it's a bike thats already been type approved before being modified, you really don't know anything about laws and bike modifying do you

I think its clear that it is you who doesn't. Are you saying that VOSA would not consider a 400CC engine on a vehicle registered as 80CC is a serious modification warranting MSVA inspection? I assume you ignored the following point:

DVLA may also require radically altered vehicles and rebuilt vehicles to … DVLA may also require radically altered vehicles and rebuilt vehicles to be examined.

Banned

you're, you are christ even youre but never your.........

thats about all i can add to this thread......excelled himself again i see

in b4 the deletage(sic)

Original Poster

shamus1975

get a room

wtf does that have to do with anything in this thread,
hate to be rude but you are troll
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Christmas presents11