Thoughts on COD Mobile?

Posted 5th Oct
Been having a blast playing it last few days, feels like Black Ops 1 in terms of gameplay and graphics. Obviously the monetization stuff is way too exaggerated and annoying, but I don't feel the need to buy anything from it.

Would I prefer it being a priced game with no micro transactions? Yep! I think it would be a lot more successful this way too, but Activision's greed would stop that from ever happening.

Just thought I'd ask for your thoughts on the game, I think there's definitely potential for a paid FPS game on mobile devices... may even tap into the market myself
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

12 Comments
Didn't know about it, is it on screen controls or can you use bluetooth controller ?
Mark_Hickman05/10/2019 20:33

Didn't know about it, is it on screen controls or can you use bluetooth …Didn't know about it, is it on screen controls or can you use bluetooth controller ?

Both, haven't used a controller yet but it has full controller support
Mark_Hickman05/10/2019 20:33

Didn't know about it, is it on screen controls or can you use bluetooth …Didn't know about it, is it on screen controls or can you use bluetooth controller ?

Try it for yourself as it has quite a neat control scheme that is easier to test out for yourself than to explain. There are two control methods, regular or advanced and the regular one has an auto-fire system when you aim on target at someone. It sounds as if it could be cheap but instead it works really well.
Haircut_10005/10/2019 20:49

Try it for yourself as it has quite a neat control scheme that is easier …Try it for yourself as it has quite a neat control scheme that is easier to test out for yourself than to explain. There are two control methods, regular or advanced and the regular one has an auto-fire system when you aim on target at someone. It sounds as if it could be cheap but instead it works really well.

Thanks me and my son are going to try it out
SupremeJJ05/10/2019 20:38

It didn’t say one? Has that changed?
SupremeJJ05/10/2019 20:38

DAY*
Justsuperman05/10/2019 21:09

Controller support has been Removed …Controller support has been Removed https://www.gamespot.com/articles/why-call-of-duty-mobile-controller-support-was-rem/1100-6470260/

Well that's certainly changed my opinion, wow...
FPS games suck on phones.
Would have tried if it had controller support
I got all excited there, downloaded it for the fact it had controller support only to find they've removed it. Disappointed. Hopefully they bring it back.
I can't imagine ever wanting to play Cod on a phone. I knew it was coming but I just can't think of a reason I ever would.

Tried fortnite once on mobile and it was awful.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants