Thoughts on the COD: WWII beta.

Found 3rd Sep 2017
Thought this could be a chance, for those who have tried it, to give their thoughts on the WWII beta.

Honestly, it's made me like COD again. It's a reason BF excels in some departments because they've decided against the whole jetpack scenario.

I think this could be the year they redeem themselves.
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
I thought it was a buggy pile of crap tbh.
Trying to be a BF game and failing immensely
From streams and YouTube videos; Looks like a COD game, I was hoping it would be closer to the original COD games but that was alot to expect so I don't mind. Cod fans will be very happy.

The objectives look dumb, repairing a bridge, following a tank and attacking the house, because what COD needs is to encourage the amount of toxic camping in that game.
Edited by: "catbeans" 3rd Sep 2017
The maps I've played so far are pretty decent, still get people trying to fly away.

I've enjoyed playing WAR mode with the "dumb looking objectives".

catbeans11 m ago

The objectives look dumb, repairing a bridge, following a tank and …The objectives look dumb, repairing a bridge, following a tank and attacking the house, because what COD needs is to encourage the amount of toxic camping in that game.

I'll probably spend more time on WAR than any other game type to be fair.
Glad they've at least made an attempt to return to CoD as it was, but by gum they've got a long way to go.

Jumping in the air or dropping on the ground makes your shots 100% accurate, your bullets fifty times more powerful, and you also become bulletproof.

On many occasions you will find yourself unloading a full clip into the back of some unsuspecting camper only to see it become as nothing when said camper realises you're in the process of putting second clipload of bullets into their head, turns round, takes time to change to pistol and takes you down with one bullet.

Some things never change.
deleted800342
It's ok
tryn2help1 h, 23 m ago

Glad they've at least made an attempt to return to CoD as it was, but by …Glad they've at least made an attempt to return to CoD as it was, but by gum they've got a long way to go.Jumping in the air or dropping on the ground makes your shots 100% accurate, your bullets fifty times more powerful, and you also become bulletproof.On many occasions you will find yourself unloading a full clip into the back of some unsuspecting camper only to see it become as nothing when said camper realises you're in the process of putting second clipload of bullets into their head, turns round, takes time to change to pistol and takes you down with one bullet.Some things never change.

As D_G previously posted...

[ hotukdeals.com/com…571 ]

31883891-TSHIL.jpg
fanpages31 m ago

As D_G previously posted...[ … As D_G previously posted...[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/19562571 ][Image]

Totally lolled, really did.
I Prefer my COD in breadcrumbs
Cod websit two slow cant claim my code😩
deleted1431257
RIP COD
tryn2help3rd Sep

Glad they've at least made an attempt to return to CoD as it was, but by …Glad they've at least made an attempt to return to CoD as it was, but by gum they've got a long way to go.Jumping in the air or dropping on the ground makes your shots 100% accurate, your bullets fifty times more powerful, and you also become bulletproof.On many occasions you will find yourself unloading a full clip into the back of some unsuspecting camper only to see it become as nothing when said camper realises you're in the process of putting second clipload of bullets into their head, turns round, takes time to change to pistol and takes you down with one bullet.Some things never change.

It's a beta
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants