Groups

thoughts on this gaming PC please

Hi guys, a friend of mine is looking at this PC for her boy. Games would be COD, bf etc....

ADMI GAMING PC PACKAGE: Powerful Desktop Computer, 21.5 Inch 1080p Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse Set (AMD Kaveri A8-7650K 3.8GHz Radeon R7 Quad Core APU Processor, USB 3.0, 500W PSU, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB RAM, 24 x DVDRW Drive, Wifi, Goblin Gaming Case, Pre-Installed with Windows 10 Operating System) amazon.co.uk/dp/…XBQ

Would this run the games smoothly?

5 Comments

Looking at one of the reviews:
    "It's an ok computer doesn't run any new games including CSGO struggle to get 50 FPS. Certainly can't run any game like H1Z1, Overwatch etc."

Integrated graphics too which isnt great.

So Id say no...
    Edited by: "Babbler" 28th Sep 2016

Original Poster

Thanks pal, I've looked at the min req for cod and seems this PC should run it but I'm assuming on its lowest settings which would be naff

It's a pile of garbage. But, to be fair, it;s £399 and comes with a monitor. So it was never going to be anything decent. Though you can spend the entire cost of that bundle on a single graphics card these days.

It might be worth costing up the parts you need and building it yourself, you could get most parts from eBay and yes I know they're second hand but does it matter if they work?
    You could probably get a much better spec machine into the bargain

Integrated graphics like that machine uses is pretty good these days, but games like the latest call of duty and battlefield titles would need a £80+ graphics card to run decently on a monitor like that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions