Groups

thoughts on 'this is england 86'?

what ratein would you give this weeks episode?
    id give a 6 - disturbing at what lauls dad did tu her mate

26 Comments

I haven't watched it yet,don't say anything else lol

Banned

deb8z

I haven't watched it yet,don't say anything else lol

this, you gave it away a bit in the description

Original Poster

opppssss, so sorry lol, alot more happens like . . . . .
    hahaha oj

Banned

yeh i thought that,bit savage. he gets killed next week anyway so alls good!

I found it quite disturbing too!! Especially as my 14 year old likes to watch it. It's making me think twice about letting him watch it.

Tenacioust123

I found it quite disturbing too!! Especially as my 14 year old likes to … I found it quite disturbing too!! Especially as my 14 year old likes to watch it. It's making me think twice about letting him watch it.

My niece will be 14 in January,i don't think i'd let her watch it.

Original Poster

deb8z

My niece will be 14 in January,i don't think i'd let her watch it.

no you shouldnt, kids shouldnt watch it anyways . . . to strong for them! lol
    shameless was alright for em though

Well I've sky+ it. I'm going to think about it, I know all his mates watch it too.

shocking, off limits

There's something wrong about that... lol!!

Original Poster

im 18 myself and i thought it was quite bad and disturbing,
    my 19yr old gf got quite upset about how horrible it was

i thought it was awful not for kids ! itsnt it the last one next week ?

Banned

best episode so far. its an 18, dont complain when theres adult material in it.

vicknanth

i thought it was awful not for kids ! itsnt it the last one next week ?

yeah, looks like another great episode

ryman1000

best episode so far. its an 18, dont complain when theres adult material … best episode so far. its an 18, dont complain when theres adult material in it.yeah, looks like another great episode

+1

You should know what to expect from a Shane Meadows program, it has been given an 18 cert as well

I think it was a brave piece of drama to make, he depicted it in a way that was realistic, if you want a more soft depiction of such an issue watch any of the dramas that bbc & itv put out that will imply what is happening and then cut to another scene, if you wana watch a drama that is gona make you feel something stick with people like Meadows

Did anybody else spot Ian brown as one of the coppers in the fight scene

I meant to watch this from the start but completely forgot about it. Does anyone know if this will be released on DVD as a mini-series? Also, how many episodes in total does it have?

Banned

I watch it and im 15? Watched the film when i was 13?

fluffyundacrakas

I meant to watch this from the start but completely forgot about it. … I meant to watch this from the start but completely forgot about it. Does anyone know if this will be released on DVD as a mini-series? Also, how many episodes in total does it have?

they will defo release this on dvd

Banned

No0b!$T

I watch it and im 15? Watched the film when i was 13?

and why did you have to put questions marks at the end of your sentence ?
    i would say 13 and 15 are ok to watch it ? kids know more than adults know ?

Original Poster

its a good series but bit crap on what happened on last nights episode

why what happened?

Banned

ilovepink

why what happened?

*SPOILER*

a young girl got raped at the end

It is a fab drama , but during that scene i had to leave the room

ryman1000

*SPOILER*a young girl got raped at the end

oh right, thanks OH watches it i dont, looked a bit freaky to me

fluffyundacrakas

I meant to watch this from the start but completely forgot about it. … I meant to watch this from the start but completely forgot about it. Does anyone know if this will be released on DVD as a mini-series? Also, how many episodes in total does it have?

This Is England 86 - the four-part sequel to BAFTA-winning film This Is England - will be released on DVD on October 11. Written by Shane Meadows and Jack Thorne (Scouting Book for Boys, Skins) - the series will be accompanied by behind-the-scenes footage, cast interviews, outtakes, deleted scenes and an audio commentary from Meadows.

The programme picks up on the characters of the original film three years on from that story, in 1986.

Thanks rory
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317

See more discussions