Expired

thoughts on Toyota aygo or similar cars to it?

Found 9th Jun 2013
Looking to buy a toyota aygo as a first car reviews/opinions??

1. Ask
  2. Car
  3. Toyota
9 Comments

Great on fuel economy & tax. Surprisingly roomy in the back seats, but be prepared to be 'bullied' out of the way by bigger cars...

The Aygo shares the platform with the Peugeot 107 and the Citroen C1. Check out Hyundai i10 or VW UP...

Banned

Citroen C1 is identical but cheaper. Peugeot 107 is identical, cheaper but not as cheap as the C1. The engine is a Toyota unit so should be pretty reliable. They're built in Slovakia I think.

You'll get decent fuel economy from the petrol so is avoid the diesel. Whatever you do, don't buy an auto - they're terrible.

Banned

VW Up, Skoda citigo and the Seat again are all identical but in different price brackets

Original Poster

thanks for the feedback, a mechanic told me that these cars are made of plastic so they will crash easily? anyone had any problems?

made of plastic so crash easily?

parts are cheaper to replace definitely

genius20

thanks for the feedback, a mechanic told me that these cars are made of … thanks for the feedback, a mechanic told me that these cars are made of plastic so they will crash easily? anyone had any problems?

Your mechanic is a fool that eats grease for breakfast. Most cars bodywork are made the same these days.

Toyota , bar a few recent very public issues, make very reliable and good quality vehicles , like all Japanese car makers.

Why not buy a 2nd hand Polo or Golf until you have been driving a while to get some experience.

If buying used the C3 diesel is available cheaper - as older.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions