Groups

thoughts please guys... (hahaha)

Sir/Madam

We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the Second Category of our promotion. Winners were picked by computerized system, drawn from companies and individuals e-mail addresses worldwide. The draws are officially announced 27th of December, 2009. You have being therefore awarded a lump sum of Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros (550,000.00 Euro), which is the winning pay out for Category A winners.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, remember to quote these winning numbers stated below in your correspondence to our claim Department:

Ticket Number: xxxx, Reference number: xxx,
    Lucky numbers: xxx and Serial numbers: xxx

Please contact Sponsorloterij Claim department immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize money.

Mr. Eric Peterson
    Tel: +46-735-667-423
    Reply to Email: [email protected]hotmail.com

Sincerely Yours,
    Dr. Antony Yaw
    Promotion Coordinator.
    Tel: +225-451-125-33.

8 Comments

i just called using your reference number and claimed the prize

thanks!

claimegent@hotmail.com

nuff said

Original Poster

numptyj;7590981

i just called using your reference number and claimed the prize thanks!

you're welcome :thumbsup:

Banned

wow you are so lucky, enjoy x

Alfonse;7590988

[email protected] said

I think the poster changed it so nobody would email it.

Certainly a search in google does not find "claimegent" but it does find "claimagent"

guilbert53;7591045

I think the poster changed it so nobody would email it.Certainly a search … I think the poster changed it so nobody would email it.Certainly a search in google does not find "claimegent" but it does find "claimagent"

wow

is this for real

Alfonse;7591127

wow is this for real

before OP got rid of the reference numbers i claimed the prize, so much for the OP thinking it was a scam the lulz are on them

Original Poster

numptyj;7591142

before OP got rid of the reference numbers i claimed the prize, so much … before OP got rid of the reference numbers i claimed the prize, so much for the OP thinking it was a scam the lulz are on them

after you called and claimed i thought i would get rid of ref numbers, save others not so fortunate as yourself from claiming only to be told someone had claimed already :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220
      5. Important info for Ryanair customers1419

See more discussions