Groups

Thread about absolutely nothing interesting....at all

...just to keep all the boring people here happy...who wont leave interesting, fun threads up longer than 10 mins....so nerrrrrrrrrrr

57 Comments

Banned

in b4 it gets spammed

Original Poster

lol.....

Banned

pmsl it all amazes me what interests some have on here

You could put the 'e' in 'absolutely' to while away the time.

Original Poster

lol sassie...it gets me how people delete/expire/spam threads just cos they dont like it....if they dont like the topic dont chuffin read it!!!! problem solved!

Original Poster

chesso;5317736

You could put the 'e' in 'absolutely' to while away the time.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoO that was [SIZE="6"]sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!![/SIZE] :w00t:

[SIZE="1"]i need to calm down before i wee myself[/SIZE]:w00t:

Banned

lil_tiger;5317742

lol sassie...it gets me how people delete/expire/spam threads just cos … lol sassie...it gets me how people delete/expire/spam threads just cos they dont like it....if they dont like the topic dont chuffin read it!!!! problem solved!

:thumbsup:

Banned

lil_tiger;5317742

lol sassie...it gets me how people delete/expire/spam threads just cos … lol sassie...it gets me how people delete/expire/spam threads just cos they dont like it....if they dont like the topic dont chuffin read it!!!! problem solved!

if its seen as out of line that is what the spam button is there for, f its been wrongly spammed it will be returned by the mods, so no real biggie unless of course you need to know what you wanted to in the next 5 mns of course

nothing interesting ay... dont get me started i will bore the crap out of you guys

lil_tiger;5317748

oOoOoOoOoOoOoO that was [SIZE="6"]sooooooooooooooooooooo much … oOoOoOoOoOoOoO that was [SIZE="6"]sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!![/SIZE] :w00t:[SIZE="1"]i need to calm down before i wee myself[/SIZE]:w00t:

Are you prone to random weeing?

Well now you've got the general idea, you could construct a picture of Marilyn Munro from only e's and post it in about 6 hours when you've finished.

Banned

micoo;5317755

i will bore the crap out of you guys

feel free.

Banned

micoo;5317755

nothing interesting ay... dont get me started i will bore the crap out of … nothing interesting ay... dont get me started i will bore the crap out of you guys

go ahead, that what misc is for, well so i beleieve - lol

Original Poster

sassie;5317754

if its seen as out of line that is what the spam button is there for, f … if its seen as out of line that is what the spam button is there for, f its been wrongly spammed it will be returned by the mods, so no real biggie unless of course you need to know what you wanted to in the next 5 mns of course

hmmm yeah but to me being out of line is been offensive etc....might just be me but some people seem so stuck up their own jacksie and try to make out nobody is allowed to have a laugh....like I said, If people dont like the topic...why read the thread...makes me laugh

It depends if we start discussion bum fun?

Original Poster

chesso;5317759

Are you prone to random weeing?Well now you've got the general idea, you … Are you prone to random weeing?Well now you've got the general idea, you could construct a picture of Marilyn Munro from only e's and post it in about 6 hours when you've finished.

not prone to it but you know...when you do something that exciting sometimes you just cant remember to control yourself :w00t:

and I think the e thing would take way too much time

chesso;5317759

Are you prone to random weeing?Well now you've got the general idea, you … Are you prone to random weeing?Well now you've got the general idea, you could construct a picture of Marilyn Munro from only e's and post it in about 6 hours when you've finished.

:lol:

Banned

Chiptivo;5317767

it was only abit of fun man, u want an injection of personailty?

Banned

lil_tiger;5317766

hmmm yeah but to me being out of line is been offensive etc....might just … hmmm yeah but to me being out of line is been offensive etc....might just be me but some people seem so stuck up their own jacksie and try to make out nobody is allowed to have a laugh....like I said, If people dont like the topic...why read the thread...makes me laugh

but you arent the only one on here, what you may see as fun, the other 25670 might find offensive, you gets me drift

Original Poster

Chiptivo;5317767

lol ooooooo nooooooo someone will take offence to that!!!!
    (it aint as if i termed it as I could have.................:whistling:)

DangerGod;5317773

it was only abit of fun man, u want an injection of personailty?

hotukdeals.com/ite…ss/

I'll give you personality.

You have something better to do????

Ok then, a triangle of e's.

Nice :w00t: phatboy.:thumbsup:

Banned

Chiptivo;5317783

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/408921/bun-fun-discuss/I'll give you … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/408921/bun-fun-discuss/I'll give you personality.

lool k

Original Poster

sassie;5317775

but you arent the only one on here, what you may see as fun, the other … but you arent the only one on here, what you may see as fun, the other 25670 might find offensive, you gets me drift

yup I do....but dya get mine bout not reading it?....:? the other 25670 people can just skip right over it and ignore lil me and remain untainted by my words of wickedness :whistling:

anyone want me to post an extract of my econmics essay???????

micoo;5317798

anyone want me to post an extract of my econmics essay???????

Only the juicy bits.

I have surprised myself with the cleverness of that response.!! lol

Banned

lil_tiger;5317792

yup I do....but dya get mine bout not reading it?....:? the other 25670 … yup I do....but dya get mine bout not reading it?....:? the other 25670 people can just skip right over it and ignore lil me and remain untainted by my words of wickedness :whistling:

for those viewing in classic, they see the 1st post, so dont need to even open it up to read, the end of the day this is a deals site, and admin allows misc for fun as long as you dont cross his line, which your thread seemed to have, and if it didnt it will be returned, it may ave even been removed by a mod rather than member spammed, who knows

chesso;5317804

Only the juicy bits. I have surprised myself with the cleverness of that … Only the juicy bits. I have surprised myself with the cleverness of that response.!! lol

lol here it comes in 1 sec i need to find it on my lappy

sassie;5317805

for those viewing in classic, they see the 1st post, so dont need to even … for those viewing in classic, they see the 1st post, so dont need to even open it up to read, the end of the day this is a deals site, and admin allows misc for fun as long as you dont cross his line, which your thread seemed to have, and if it didnt it will be returned, it may ave even been removed by a mod rather than member spammed, who knows

... as she says.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

chesso;5317784

You have something better to do????Ok then, a triangle of e's.Nice :w00t: … You have something better to do????Ok then, a triangle of e's.Nice :w00t: phatboy.:thumbsup:

e
    ee
    eee
    eeee
    eeeee
    eeeeee
    eeeeeee
    eeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Best I can do...

AS IF!!!! it squashed em all to the side!!!! cheek!!!! anyways I guess it is still a triangle lol

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5317820

ooh just read this now, nice thread, dare I say … ooh just read this now, nice thread, dare I say EPIC?mwhahahahhahahahahaha:p

erm.......thank you...i think...:?

bad new in transferring files from my old lappy to new i appear to have accidently deleted all my uni wor but luckily i have a hard copy of my essay in question so i can type some up for you guys if you want

Original Poster

micoo;5317845

bad new in transferring files from my old lappy to new i appear to have … bad new in transferring files from my old lappy to new i appear to have accidently deleted all my uni wor but luckily i have a hard copy of my essay in question so i can type some up for you guys if you want

really...you dont need to go all that far....i have some water...i could always watch that boil...:whistling:

well since I've bored most of my mates about the sarah connor chronicles and probably a good portion of the interwebz this thread seems a great opportunity to bore some more so go here and save tscc. terminatorwiki.fox.com/thread and here savethescc.com/ind…tml

epic thread, summer glau ftw

Banned

starsparkle2311;5317857

it is a thank you, wtf is going on in here tonight?

me thinks lils got her knickers in a knot over one of her threads being removed :w00t:

lil_tiger;5317815

e ee eee … e ee eee eeee eeeee eeeeee eeeeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeBest I can do...AS IF!!!! it squashed em all to the side!!!! cheek!!!! anyways I guess it is still a triangle lol

I WAS hoping for some colour.:roll:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5317857

it is a thank you, wtf is going on in here tonight?

I didnt know if it was sarcastic lol...as there is a lot of very uptight persons around....:o

I say we need to start a battle!!!! :viking::viking::viking:

ants97;5317858

well since I've bored most of my mates about the sarah connor chronicles … well since I've bored most of my mates about the sarah connor chronicles and probably a good portion of the interwebz this thread seems a great opportunity to bore some more so go here and save tscc. http://terminatorwiki.fox.com/thread and here http://www.savethescc.com/index.htmlepic thread, summer glau ftw

Can you press the links for me please?
    What is this? summer glau ftw:?

Original Poster

sassie;5317860

me thinks lils got her knickers in a knot over one of her threads being … me thinks lils got her knickers in a knot over one of her threads being removed :w00t:

what knickers :?

Original Poster

chesso;5317865

I WAS hoping for some colour.:roll:

lol feel free to colour it in yourself

lol, good idea for a post

What is the deal with spamming stuff willy nilly anyway? Ridiculous.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1118
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2488
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917

See more discussions