Groups

Thread help please

could a mod please explain to me as to why my thread was closed? i understand if people didnt like the joke but would have thought that moving it to a different area would have been a better resolution then closing and giving me a warning?!

hotukdeals.com/ite…nd/

29 Comments

They closed the thread? Awww and i was going to make an offer on him too

Original Poster

i know, i just dont get why?! was pm'ed after it was closed to say i had a warning for spamming!?!?

it was a joke and funny 2

but you could of been accused of scamming lol

Original Poster

well obviously someone didnt find it funny =(

:lol:Well it gave me a good giggle anyway :lol: Bring back derek! :-D

I could see right through your deal, it was a bit of a rip off tbh, Derek didn't come with clothes and accesories

Banned

awwww i missed it

bazzaric;1492419

I could see right through your deal, it was a bit of a rip off tbh, Derek … I could see right through your deal, it was a bit of a rip off tbh, Derek didn't come with clothes and accesories

No clothes??!!:shock: I'll defininately take him then:thumbsup:

Original Poster

yea he came as is. had to sell his ipod n everything, poor guy! has been living in the shed for the last months now and living off porridge.

Banned

Ace Hayward;1492312

well obviously someone didnt find it funny =(

Where you are going wrong is expecting the MOD's to have a sense of humour.

That got removed by the boolean search operatives way back in 2005:whistling:

Original Poster

well he really needs a home so im hoping the mod's willl let me repost him. he said that he'll never wear clothes around you kitty. he's been gettin a lil flirty lately.. kinda disturbing

Ace Hayward;1492562

well he really needs a home so im hoping the mod's willl let me repost … well he really needs a home so im hoping the mod's willl let me repost him. he said that he'll never wear clothes around you kitty. he's been gettin a lil flirty lately.. kinda disturbing

:w00t: woohoo! scored;-)

Original Poster

hehe. he's got a bit of a beer gut atm tho so you'll have to take him down the gym. got a pm from a mod saying that the for sales forum is no place for jokes =|

Ace Hayward;1493067

hehe. he's got a bit of a beer gut atm tho so you'll have to take him … hehe. he's got a bit of a beer gut atm tho so you'll have to take him down the gym. got a pm from a mod saying that the for sales forum is no place for jokes =|

Aww you've spoilt my image of him now! Im off to the gym after work as it happens so might take him with me. Can you get him here that quick?!

Original Poster

dunno, could try... where are ya?

Ace Hayward;1493206

dunno, could try... where are ya?

Orkney islands:thumbsup:

Original Poster

hmmm, well he doesn't have wings... i could stick him in a big bag n ride him to you on a jetski... but wont be today im afraid. sorry

Ace Hayward;1493285

hmmm, well he doesn't have wings... i could stick him in a big bag n ride … hmmm, well he doesn't have wings... i could stick him in a big bag n ride him to you on a jetski... but wont be today im afraid. sorry

Aww al have to perve on someone else in the gym tonight then:x

Original Poster

well print off the pic of him and take with you

Ace Hayward;1493305

well print off the pic of him and take with you

Cant, the picture has gone along with the original thread:cry:

Banned

If anygood with plastering, electrics, plumbing, etc,etc, i will take at asking, oh errr what was the asking price?

Original Poster

awww no, thats rubbish! if you looked at it earlier then it should still be in your internet history...

Ace Hayward;1493330

awww no, thats rubbish! if you looked at it earlier then it should still … awww no, thats rubbish! if you looked at it earlier then it should still be in your internet history...

Tried that but it comes up with the "you are not authorised to view this page" thing

Original Poster

not authorised to view the thread of the picture (as its on imageshack)

Original Poster

whoops sorry sassie i missed ya post, he's great at general housework as long as he's kept fuelled with tea! wasn't an asking price as of yet as he wants to see what kind of offers he'll get. but you might have to fight off pinkkitty as she seems quite interested.

Can i change his name? Derek kind of reminds me of that bloke that used to me in corrie

Original Poster

you can change it to whatever you want. but he chose derek himself. he doesn't like the name fred tho!

Ace Hayward;1493823

you can change it to whatever you want. but he chose derek himself. he … you can change it to whatever you want. but he chose derek himself. he doesn't like the name fred tho!

Thats ok cause i dont like fred either. Im gonna change his name to george clooney.............I can dream cant i??:p

Original Poster

nice dream there!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1317
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24

See more discussions