Found 20th Apr 2008
Could someone tell me why this happens? There has been a longish thread through the main part of today, and its kind of come to a stand still. Just noticed a Thread Locked button. What's happened?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

what thread?

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1933143

what thread?

.. someone selling a bag ..

a bag of what? Obviously something dodgy !

Banned

when a thread is locked the mod locking it usually adds a note to explain why

ahh i found it, well its very expensive and newish member. Didnt read all the way through, far too many posts but maybe someone spotted something suspicious and alerted a mod who thought it best to lock the thread

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;1933170

a bag of what? Obviously something dodgy !

just noticed its expired/spammed now. It was for a Chanel Bag.

Original Poster

sassie;1933176

when a thread is locked the mod locking it usually adds a note to explain … when a thread is locked the mod locking it usually adds a note to explain why

Sassie, could you see the reason?

Banned

yellowsticker;1933181

just noticed its expired/spammed now. It was for a Chanel Bag.

when it is locked it then shows as expired and spammed, but a mod would have locked it. No note left on, so not really sure

I only said other day there be a Chanel bag on here next,that was after some Tag watch that was probably fake.
Am I pyschic or what?

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1933191

I only said other day there be a Chanel bag on here next,that was after … I only said other day there be a Chanel bag on here next,that was after some Tag watch that was probably fake.Am I pyschic or what?

i dunno, but someone thinks i am - lol

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1933191

I only said other day there be a Chanel bag on here next,that was after … I only said other day there be a Chanel bag on here next,that was after some Tag watch that was probably fake.Am I pyschic or what?

Quite possibly Mum2Connor&Cerys

Banned

yellowsticker;1933189

Sassie, could you see the reason?

i can only see what you can - lol

Original Poster

sassie;1933200

i dunno, but someone thinks i am - lol

lol.. no, I only asked, cos you had been part of the thread too!! (and thought I had maybe missed something... sorry)

Banned

yellowsticker;1933209

lol.. no, I only asked, cos you had been part of the thread too!! lol.. no, I only asked, cos you had been part of the thread too!! (and thought I had maybe missed something... sorry)

no worries, only teasing, lol

Original Poster

So, the Mod decided to lock the thread? It was getting exciting, and wondered if anyone would actually buy it!.... will never know now. Pound to a penny it will be on Ebay very soon

Admin

Hi Guys, Rayman locked the thread as we couldn't ascertain whether or not the OP was a trader.
His occupation in his user control panel is "Designer store senior manager."

Banned

thanks jb, for once i never even looked at the profile, im slacking - lol

juliet_bravo;1933968

Hi Guys, Rayman locked the thread as we couldn't ascertain whether or not … Hi Guys, Rayman locked the thread as we couldn't ascertain whether or not the OP was a trader.His occupation in his user control panel is "Designer store senior manager."

sounds like it might be stolen goods lol

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;1933968

Hi Guys, Rayman locked the thread as we couldn't ascertain whether or not … Hi Guys, Rayman locked the thread as we couldn't ascertain whether or not the OP was a trader.His occupation in his user control panel is "Designer store senior manager."

Thanks for the explanation.. who is Rayman?

yellowsticker;1935038

Rayman........[IMG]tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:MzVle2U6bZsJ:www.chairemm.polymtl.ca/etudiantes/melanie_nathalie/genie-info/images/rayman.jpg[/IMG]

Mike..

Banned

yellowsticker;1935038

he is one of the team, a mod, there is admin who is the top man, and then there are the moderators, then theres you mere mortals, and finally theres me:-D

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;1935077

Rayman........[IMG]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:MzVle2U6bZsJ:www.chairemm.polymtl.ca/etudiantes/melanie_nathalie/genie-info/images/rayman.jpg[/IMG]:)Mike..

thanks... Mike and Sassie !

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition55505
  2. Free flights to Europe67
  3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
  4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)33

See more discussions