Groups
    EXPIRED

Thread Locked

My thread has just been locked for a thread that expired last year.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ale

13 Comments

Banned

reaD THE RULES, YOU WOULD THEN KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO GET A THREAD LOCKED UP BEFORE RELISTING

Banned

ooops sorry bout caps

Original Poster

sassie;7624788

reaD THE RULES, YOU WOULD THEN KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO GET A THREAD LOCKED UP … reaD THE RULES, YOU WOULD THEN KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO GET A THREAD LOCKED UP BEFORE RELISTING

the thread has been inactive since last year and i assumed it would be locked when expired

Banned

DavidUK20;7624797

the thread has been inactive since last year

and???????????

you have to use the contact us and ask the mods not keep making threads to complain?

Not a member last year

sorry though it said it had been on for a year. my bad

Original Poster

plumberman01;7624812

you have to use the contact us and ask the mods not keep making threads … you have to use the contact us and ask the mods not keep making threads to complain?

just wanted help, not another fight

Banned

you mean this

You cannot relist items which are already in an open … You cannot relist items which are already in an open threadhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/54710...arout-all-2-50You must report your threads for closure and wait 7 days before relistingNow locked again, do not relist for 7 days__________________

Whilst this rule may be a little unusual, it is still clear. When you have finished with a thread, you must report it to get it closed, and then wait 7 days from when was closed before relisting. Contrary to your past behaviour, this rule is quite easy to fall foul of, but nevertheless you still have to wait 7 days before relisting.

Banned

from the rules as you seem to not be bothered about reading them

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

(20) We reserve the right to close a listing without a given reason and if we suspect the trade might be 'unsafe'. If you disagree with the decision, please use the 'Contact Us' link to let us know.

Not been your day has it David.

You start the morning off by posting a link to your ebay feedback, so you didn't have to post games to people first. Without thinking that perhaps the 6 negative feedback out of the 26 trades, may achieve the exact opposite and cause people to withdraw there offers.

Now this...

Tut tut

Well there is always tomorrow!

Banned

sassie;7624855

from the rules as you seem to not be bothered about reading them(19) When … from the rules as you seem to not be bothered about reading them(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.(20) We reserve the right to close a listing without a given reason and if we suspect the trade might be 'unsafe'. If you disagree with the decision, please use the 'Contact Us' link to let us know.

There are probably threads of mine in for sale from 2007 and 2008 let alone 2009 still open. Depending on how old the other thread was - it seems a little harsh (unless by last year he means end of december!)

Banned

vibeone;7624921

There are probably threads of mine in for sale from 2007 and 2008 let … There are probably threads of mine in for sale from 2007 and 2008 let alone 2009 still open. Depending on how old the other thread was - it seems a little harsh (unless by last year he means end of december!)

it was from about 5 weeks ago, not months but would hazard a guess he peed people off who then went in hunt of what they could find
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2487
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1117
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151

See more discussions