i hate you all

Banned

Cluffy321;4082525

i hate you all

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cluffy321;4082525

i hate you all

http://www.is4profit.com/img/stakeholder-pensions/scottish-mutual-logo.jpg

looooooooooooooooooooooooolalot!!!! maybe we chould keep this going as a comp all yeay who comes up with the best thread!

Banned

DeeR HukD

How to use door? DooR iz stuck LOL!!

Cann not get out ov house! Need to go pick up bennyfits and get kidz frm skool and cann nott becuz dorz iz stuck!

wut iz key?

LOL!!!

Rep fur best ansa!

Fanks

Original Poster

I doubt anyone could beat cluffys attempt, i mean, CMON, an IPHONE?

HAHAHA

i knew i should of googled it

Cluffy321;4082567

should HAVE

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/motivator2516153.jpg

grex9101;4082606

should HAVE

No need to kick him while he's down :thumbsup::-D

Banned

Cluffy321;4082567

If only 92% of other HUKD users had that in their heads and acted on it before posting new threads, we'd all be better off.

well Ive never had an iphone and if its a tray at the top rather than remove the back like other phones I would have been confused too-surely it only sounds daft to someone who already knows?

dont really think this is as ridiculous as others are making it out.

barky;4082639

well Ive never had an iphone and if its a tray at the top rather than … well Ive never had an iphone and if its a tray at the top rather than remove the back like other phones I would have been confused too-surely it only sounds daft to someone who already knows?dont really think this is as ridiculous as others are making it out.

Erm... +1

DanJackson;4082552

DeeR HukDHow to use door? DooR iz stuck LOL!!Cann not get out ov house! … DeeR HukDHow to use door? DooR iz stuck LOL!!Cann not get out ov house! Need to go pick up bennyfits and get kidz frm skool and cann nott becuz dorz iz stuck! wut iz key?LOL!!!Rep fur best ansa!Fanks

you make me laugh

The JFK;4082664

Nah, this is thread of the year for … Nah, this is thread of the year for 2009.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/311508/wow-i-just-found-900-that-i-forgot-/

self promotion-yawn!

DanJackson;4082552

DeeR HukDHow to use door? DooR iz stuck LOL!!Cann not get out ov house! … DeeR HukDHow to use door? DooR iz stuck LOL!!Cann not get out ov house! Need to go pick up bennyfits and get kidz frm skool and cann nott becuz dorz iz stuck! wut iz key?LOL!!!Rep fur best ansa!Fanks

LOLZ Dan try DA winda m8 hit it wif yer rigga bootz pluz dnt u no dat bennyfitz are payed 2 bancz des dayz dnt even az t leave da hows- kidz getz dem nicked on way ome an clamze da rewards from the daily sportz innit wurld celebrityness will follows den can buy dem berberee soks u bin eyein up!!

nise 1 m8

barky;4082639

well Ive never had an iphone and if its a tray at the top rather than … well Ive never had an iphone and if its a tray at the top rather than remove the back like other phones I would have been confused too-surely it only sounds daft to someone who already knows?dont really think this is as ridiculous as others are making it out.

instructions???

foxymissroxy;4082711

instructions???

maybe second hand and he doesnt have em?

no instructions with it

Original Poster

Cluffy321;4082726

no instructions with it

[SIZE="7"]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/SIZE]

barky;4082724

maybe second hand and he doesnt have em?

Cluffy321;4082726

no instructions with it

ffs the is a piece of modern technology try a pdf download off the interweb :roll:

Banned

phatboy123;4082650

your attempts at humor make me laughKeep it up :thumbsup:

Your attempts at trolling fail.

Keep it up :thumbsup:

Original Poster

the porter;4082974

should be fun when you start to unlock it and jealbreak it :w00t:

Oh lawd

haha

it allready is so there

DanJackson;4082790

Your attempts at trolling fail. Keep it up :thumbsup:

lol
    you copied what i did, love it :-D

Go play with your train sets dan, and stop being this needy person in the internet who try's to make people to lol at everything you say so you feel accepted.

Banned

phatboy123;4083080

lolyou copied what i did, love it :-DGo play with your train sets dan, … lolyou copied what i did, love it :-DGo play with your train sets dan, and stop being this needy person in the internet who try's to make people to lol at everything you say so you feel accepted.

Somebody has to be the foil to your hopeless posting.

(That's me by the way)

DanJackson;4083123

Somebody has to be the foil to your hopeless posting. (That's me by the … Somebody has to be the foil to your hopeless posting. (That's me by the way)

loool oh noes looks like ive been foiled again folks :whistling:

damit, that crafty dan *shakes fist*

Banned

phatboy123;4083189

damit, that crafty dan *shakes fist*

Here you go, use this
    http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/angry.gif

we have a good back and fourth you and I

keep it up lol

Banned

phatboy123;4083396

we have a good back and fourth you and mekeep it up lol

Combined, we are the best two posters on here. And we have pretty much the same number of posts. We are an awesome force to be reckoned with.

Fear us.

m'kay

thread hijacked enough me thinks

barky;4082639

+1

DanJackson;4083441

Combined, we are the best two posters on here. And we have pretty much … Combined, we are the best two posters on here. And we have pretty much the same number of posts. We are an awesome force to be reckoned with. Fear us.

http://www.tesltimes.com/class/Delusion.jpg

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/319146/../../images/avatar_default.gif
    ]grex9101
    Suspended lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians79
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions