Groups

Thread with deserted town

I remember seeing a thread a few months ago of a deserted town, can anyone find it?
    Cheers

14 Comments

Banned

found a 'dessert' house - that good enough for you? ......

Banned

http://dessert-house.com/images/Dessert-House-r.gif

Oh I remember that thread too.

There's a very recent posting of pics of a deserted town in France with info in the 'Photos' thread.

hotukdeals.com/ite…293

any relevance?

wasn't it some deserted village that had been used as a movie set? If i remember correctly there were no entry signs everywhere.

Original Poster

chesso;3322574

There's a very recent posting of pics of a deserted town in France with … There's a very recent posting of pics of a deserted town in France with info in the 'Photos' thread.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/107205/showpost.php?p=3292556&postcount=3293any relevance?

not that one, similar though

I've searched and searched and I still can't find it. Can't even find anything about it through google

WAs it the deserted former borstal type place in the uk? Or the pods somewhere in Asia?

]This place

Here are some great abandoned places to look at
    listverse.com/tra…es/
    still pretty sure that I know the one skusey is on about though.
    I do remember there being no entry signs everywhere. It was like an old disused film set or something. It's doing MY head in now lol

harlzter;3323368

]This place

OMG - thats the one I remember - how the devil did you find that lol

bellabonkers;3323384

OMG - thats the one I remember - how the devil did you find that lol

by the power of google:thumbsup: I remember it well as it facinated me, it was a former approved school. I'd love to have a walk round the place:-D

harlzter;3323463

by the power of google:thumbsup: I remember it well as it facinated me, … by the power of google:thumbsup: I remember it well as it facinated me, it was a former approved school. I'd love to have a walk round the place:-D

yeah I just discovered where it is too.
    Eastmoor school in Adel, Leeds apparently.
    I was facinated too but was getting nowhere with google.

Original Poster

harlzter;3323368

]This place

thats the one, cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions