pmsl

i think this thread should b removed

Original Poster Banned

bigbob909;2041412

i think this thread should b removed

me too

sassie! :whistling:

Spammed

who's going to post "threads about threads asking why threads are removed?" then :giggle:

Don't worry sassie, you'll get your "congratulations on reaching 10,000 posts" thread. Its a shame suze beat you and i'm sure you're gonna redouble your efforts and get to 15k first. Maybe we should all have a whip round and pay for a lovely weekend away (obviously somewhere with internet access, can't let that average drop!)

Original Poster Banned

ficosaneil;2041431

Don't worry sassie, you'll get your "congratulations on reaching 10,000 … Don't worry sassie, you'll get your "congratulations on reaching 10,000 posts" thread. Its a shame suze beat you and i'm sure you're gonna redouble your efforts and get to 15k first. Maybe we should all have a whip round and pay for a lovely weekend away (obviously somewhere with internet access, can't let that average drop!)

If i dont, i will post one myself, so dont go fretting, oh and the weekend would be lovely

pmsl @ this thread

Who actually has the time to click such a crazy thread and then be bothered to write a reply.

Saddos

Original Poster Banned

bargainbetty;2041451

pmsl @ this thread

well it lasted longer than some, but im sure wont last as long as others - lol

Sassie = HUKD legend :-D

Original Poster Banned

crow99;2041466

Who actually has the time to click such a crazy thread and then be … Who actually has the time to click such a crazy thread and then be bothered to write a reply.Saddos

lmfao

i've my posts removed but checked my pm to undesrtand why
    obviously not everyone (new members especially) know the rules of the HUKD game (incl the existance of the mods) and do the same thing when their post removed. so they ask

sorry for the seriousness... :-p

Original Poster Banned

nuabdi;2041481

i've my posts removed but checked my pm to undesrtand whyobviously not … i've my posts removed but checked my pm to undesrtand whyobviously not everyone (new members especially) know the rules of the HUKD game (incl the existance of the mods) and do the same thing when their post removed. so they asksorry for the seriousness... :-p

sorry, but this was a little bit of fun, it was done in naughtieness to another thread:oops:

nuabdi;2041481

i've my posts removed but checked my pm to undesrtand whyobviously not … i've my posts removed but checked my pm to undesrtand whyobviously not everyone (new members especially) know the rules of the HUKD game (incl the existance of the mods) and do the same thing when their post removed. so they asksorry for the seriousness... :-p

Its a joke post by Sassie to make us smile. :-D

Yopu get used to all the banter between members etc.. noone should take themselves seriously here!

Banned

crow99;2041501

Its a joke post by Sassie to make us smile. :-DYopu get used to all the … Its a joke post by Sassie to make us smile. :-DYopu get used to all the banter between members etc.. noone should take themselves seriously here!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/robinamused.jpg

Banned

sassie;2041491

sorry, but this was a little bit of fun, it was done in naughtieness to … sorry, but this was a little bit of fun, it was done in naughtieness to another thread:oops:

http://www.mattcutts.com/images/ozzie-cutts-lolcat.jpg

sassie you make me laugh....well done

lots of back patting all round. rar rar rar. Oh to be in your gang.

Original Poster Banned

ficosaneil;2041611

you can be soon, you have to get a better post count first though:thumbsup:

Agent_Silver;2041604

sassie you make me laugh....well done

yeah me too! :giggle::giggle:

Banned

ficosaneil;2041611

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/deg/campfire/friday/LOLCatHank.jpg

Original Poster Banned

wow 32 minutes before getting expired, im impressed, although it did last longer than someones - lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2486
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115

See more discussions