Found 26th Mar 2008
Is it just me or do threads keep going missing then all of a sudden they reappear!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Stop blinking!

:w00t:

just like that!

http://www.steveatkinsonart.co.uk/comersus/store/catalog/JustLike.jpg

Is it just me or do threads keep going missing then all of a sudden they … Is it just me or do threads keep going missing then all of a sudden they reappear!

Which ??

Original Poster

emmajk42;1784102

Which ??

The tesco one where you got 300 clubcard points for joining the photo club also the thread where the last person to post wins! one day they are here the next can't find them for love nor money

Banned

when you search the default go to exclude expired, so maybe this is whats happening to you, sometimes mine just jumps to exclude even when not searching, sometimes i think hukd software does what it wants - lol

Original Poster

Yeah i thought it was that at first but even when i change it i still can't find the threads am looking for :roll:

Are you subscribed to them... if so they should come up in your control panel. If not, please see the help thread for newcomers below, which tells you how to turn on subs.

Alfonse;1783847

“A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the D … “A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the Dog up and starts swinging it around his head. Alarmed, a shop assistant calls out: 'Can I help, sir?' 'No thanks,' says the blind bloke. 'Just looking.'”

“Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.”
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21100
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2759
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517

See more discussions