Groups
    EXPIRED

Threads removed for no reason

Edit: Grr, it's been flagged as spam, despite it reaching a couple of hundred degrees in an hour and getting a few H+Rs from people. Can we unspam things?
    hotukdeals.com/ite…e-t

Anyway...
    I posted a deal, a very good one. A 16GB Sandisk USB Drive for £10 from Tesco. It got removed. Not expired, removed. The £10 HP stick is still up. Why would one get removed and the other still exist. They're not the same product, they're both from Tesco, they're both reduced price deals. Twice the thing got removed, with no explanation.

Why would a perfectly good deal get removed and why do we get no hint as to why it has been? Vindictive mod, or someone unable to read the description and tell that it's a separate deal? Surely proper etiquette should at least be to let the poster know why their attempt to be helpful has been deleted...

9 Comments

Spanned as already a thread. ]Here

Original Poster

Different deal again ,that was Sandisk Slide, this is normal. That one may be hotter and expired, but this is still valid and active.
    direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx
    http://direct.tesco.com/pi/Product/4/SS10204-2474TPS654684.jpg

Ok but its essentially the same deal just in a different package. Besides i think most people have had enough of trawling branches of Tesco for localised products. If you find some in a store you could always pop a thread in the misc stating they have some in 'x' store.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

No, it's not the same. The other one is expired and this is a different product. The other one is only as much the same as the 1000 degree HP deal, as they're both Tesco, 16GB for £10.
    I did find some in a store, I was in store and took a photo of the thing. I didn't clear them out because I bought the HP stick instead so I know there are some there.

Not trying to be argumentative but it does seem a bit random when half the deals on this site are people whose Gran's widowers' goldfish heard of a deal that might possibly exist somewhere down the road for a passable price.

dhope;8684894

No, it's not the same. The other one is expired and this is a different … No, it's not the same. The other one is expired and this is a different product. The other one is only as much the same as the 1000 degree HP deal, as they're both Tesco, 16GB for £10.I did find some in a store, I was in store and took a photo of the thing. I didn't clear them out because I bought the HP stick instead so I know there are some there.Not trying to be argumentative but it does seem a bit random when half the deals on this site are people whose Gran's widowers' goldfish heard of a deal that might possibly exist somewhere down the road for a passable price.

I do understand what you are saying. I will try to get some clarification on the point.:)

Not that this affects me as the Tesco and sainsburys never have any of these kind of deals near me.:x

Original Poster

Never near me either until I went in today and found the cheap HP webcam, the cheap HP 16GB USB drives and these Sandisk drives on top. Thought I'd share the love

mod

Vindictive mod, or someone unable to read the description and tell that … Vindictive mod, or someone unable to read the description and tell that it's a separate deal? Surely proper etiquette should at least be to let the poster know why their attempt to be helpful has been deleted...

Now then dhope; why on earth would you think a vindictive mod would spam a thread? Trust me; we have better things to do eg loads of mod reports from members who have had their threads wrongly spammed. I have unspammed and can confirm it was actually spammed by a few members Gran's widowers' goldfishes. They have been put on powdered fish food (rather than flakes) for 24 hours for their fin friendly churlish spamming

Cheers AW.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ta
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions