Threatening to leave Three for better deal.

Found 13th May
Hi,

My contract has just ran out on Three and I'm on the plan where you get unlimited everything for £19, I want to try and get this cheaper, I've called up and said can you offer me something better, they said I'm on the cheapest plan, but they can do 30GB data for £15/month.

I'm going to try and threaten to leave and go through the leaving department, see if they offer anything else, but I'm wondering how far can you go? Like honestly if I get there and they say, ok bye heres your PAC code? I don't really want to leave Three, just want to threaten so see if they can offer better deal
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Acquistion of PAC means you get 30days to tolerate the "don't leave us" sales pitches. If you don't use the PAC, nothing changes, so just request another and start the barter cycle again...
I'm surprised you are going to threaten them and you were allowed to swear
Good luck threatening to leave because it isnt going to work. More customers are joining the network than leaving so quite frankly they wouldnt really care if you got your pac code or not.

Being loyal to a company doesnt mean your going to get a cheaper deal.
No harm in trying, but look round for other deals if you see one cheaper they might try and match it
When they say ok i will give u your pac code say that no wait i will call u back tomorrow after i call the company i want to change to. Thats what i did but in the end i actually did change to virgin
Caroline_19936 h, 46 m ago

Good luck threatening to leave because it isnt going to work. More …Good luck threatening to leave because it isnt going to work. More customers are joining the network than leaving so quite frankly they wouldnt really care if you got your pac code or not. Being loyal to a company doesnt mean your going to get a cheaper deal.

Funny thing is I recently told Three and sky I was leaving and on both occasions I got a better deal.
Edited by: "INDUSTRYHATER" 14th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants