Groups

Three 0 - Boydent999 1 :)

At last, Three have finally realised that they are wrong and have finally accepted the fact that they have been wrong on many occasions on my account.

On monday of this week, i was offered several upgrade options one of which was:

500 x-net mins
    100 x-net texts
    12 month contract
    No new handset
    £10/month

Normal price for that is £30/month, so they had offered me a £20/month loyalty discount :w00t:

They then withdrew the offer the next day, Tuesday since they had made a "mistake" and the best they could do was charge me some £22/month instead :x

I said, norfolk n chance, and asked for pac code and offered 30 days notice :whistling:

After i had slept i rang back next day, and said, ok fair enough mistakes happen, i'll meet you 1/2 way, £16/month same deal they said no.

Nice, polite letter sent at 1pm on wednesday, phone call from 3 at 5:30pm wednesday and..... same offer as above, including the £20 loyalty discount, but the £20 discount is not for 12 months BUT will be applied as long as i don't accept or request an upgrade, or change my price plan up or down.

Which means, i have the above offer of £10/month for life in effect :w00t: I can use the saving to buy my own handset and said to 3 i would do so, and she :giggle: More than happy with that and since i won't have to ring them anymore even better.

1 Comment

well done! we all like a good deal!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      2. Furniture Sliders45
      3. Cheap Laptop?11
      4. Iphone 6 to which handset?712

See more discussions