Three £10 deal for Nokia 2.2 phones 100GB data unlimited mins unlimited text

Posted 21st JanEdited by:"halil.rencber"
Hi guys I bought the deal that was for £10 a month for 24 months and £19 upfront from three website yesterday I got the phone today and started using it but once I logged into my three account it shows my plan as £19 monthly I contacted three they also saying £19 monthly and denying the deal for £10 which was also posted on hot Uk deals is anyone else having same problem ? 3392767.jpg3392767.jpg3392767.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
Appreciate 3 CS may have supported the £19 Plan indicated by the app but Three tend to present its promos as recurring monthly discount applied to bills for the duration of the contract, so it is (may be?) a £19 Plan but with recurring £9 monthly discount for 24m; obviously that MO means that the monthly price at the end of the contract "reverts" to the higher standard base price of £19 payable per month. If you are due a bill within 14 days of receipt I'd wait to see how (any) recurring discount is presented, so you have 14days to either argue your case or notify immediate cancellation with no further commitment.
AndyRoyd21/01/2020 21:53

Comment deleted

Thanks for your comment I spoke to more than 5/6 different people from three all they say is your contract is £19
halil.rencber21/01/2020 22:06

Thanks for your comment I spoke to more than 5/6 different people from …Thanks for your comment I spoke to more than 5/6 different people from three all they say is your contract is £19

I would agree: the contract is £19. Did you also ask 5/6 different people from Three how much discount would be applied each month?
AndyRoyd21/01/2020 22:18

I would agree: the contract is £19. Did you also ask 5/6 different people …I would agree: the contract is £19. Did you also ask 5/6 different people from Three how much discount would be applied each month?

They told me all they can see is contract £19 nothing else
halil.rencber21/01/2020 22:50

They told me all they can see is contract £19 nothing else

K, when is first bill due ?
39731864-B47BC.jpg
AndyRoyd21/01/2020 22:18

I would agree: the contract is £19. Did you also ask 5/6 different people …I would agree: the contract is £19. Did you also ask 5/6 different people from Three how much discount would be applied each month?

Also I have spoken to phones LTD who was advertising the deal here’s what they said 39731864-0QjOy.jpg
If the deal was a genuine mistake Three will likely honour it. There was a £10/m unlim data 24m SIMO deal Sept 2019 that was stated to be erroneous, but Three still honoured it hotukdeals.com/com…674
AndyRoyd21/01/2020 23:27

If the deal was a genuine mistake Three will likely honour it. There was a …If the deal was a genuine mistake Three will likely honour it. There was a £10/m unlim data 24m SIMO deal Sept 2019 that was stated to be erroneous, but Three still honoured it https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/38427674

I don’t know mate I hope so another problem is they told me you will receive confirmation email of what you bought in 24 hours now it’s nearly 48 hours still nothing
AndyRoyd21/01/2020 23:27

If the deal was a genuine mistake Three will likely honour it. There was a …If the deal was a genuine mistake Three will likely honour it. There was a £10/m unlim data 24m SIMO deal Sept 2019 that was stated to be erroneous, but Three still honoured it https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/38427674

39736109-IaARr.jpgHi mate I finally got it sorted after speaking to 15 different people from three and all saying it’s £19 and I’m lying I finally manage to find a person with a brain in three customer service which told me it’s a billing error and it will be fixed in 48 hours
halil.rencber22/01/2020 15:26

[Image] Hi mate I finally got it sorted after speaking to 15 different …[Image] Hi mate I finally got it sorted after speaking to 15 different people from three and all saying it’s £19 and I’m lying I finally manage to find a person with a brain in three customer service which told me it’s a billing error and it will be fixed in 48 hours

Lucky you. Im still having to look for proofs somewhere to show it was £10 as i didn't get the full confirmation saying got the contract for £10
RUHEL322/01/2020 15:35

Lucky you. Im still having to look for proofs somewhere to show it was £10 …Lucky you. Im still having to look for proofs somewhere to show it was £10 as i didn't get the full confirmation saying got the contract for £10

I also didn’t get any confirmation emails and I also didn’t have any proof to show to them stating the deal is £10 I was just lucky I took a screen shot of the deal when I was buying on there website I sent them the screen shot through email once they Seen the screen shot showing the deal for £10 they accepted it use my screen shot as proof
Hows everyone getting on with Three amending the contracts to the correct amounts?
Word of mouth and some reference number given by phone is that they will honour the deal. But haven't got anything concrete yet and will find out when my bill comes next month.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants