Three App issue

Posted 3rd Oct
I seem to be having problems with the three app, in which i try to login but when i verify my email it says error. I didn’t use the app for two weeks as i was on holiday but since i came back i found myself unable to login. Anyone else had a similar problem?

3304175.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Suggest you contact 3
Delete and reload.
You have to contact 3 and they will send you a new log in link.
@shadowfall Is that a wifi symbol in upper left corner of screen? If so, disconnect from (non-3?) wifi and connect via your sim's cellular data; verification should then be automatic.
AndyRoyd03/10/2019 20:16

@shadowfall Is that a wifi symbol in upper left corner of screen? If so, …@shadowfall Is that a wifi symbol in upper left corner of screen? If so, disconnect from (non-3?) wifi and connect via your sim's cellular data; verification should then be automatic.

Good spot.
AndyRoyd03/10/2019 20:16

@shadowfall Is that a wifi symbol in upper left corner of screen? If so, …@shadowfall Is that a wifi symbol in upper left corner of screen? If so, disconnect from (non-3?) wifi and connect via your sim's cellular data; verification should then be automatic.

Three have changed the App so that you use the log on details (same as the Three website) therefore it works on WiFi and mobile. It seems to me that you need to log on no matter if on WiFi or mobile now.

If you just need to check allowance etc then on mobile data (doesn't work on WiFi) go to mobile.three.co.uk/acc…ome
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants