Groups

Three 3G: Changes From 23rd September 2008 !!!!!!! CAN I CANCEL MY CONTRACT ?? PLEASE ANSWER

Hi THREE SEND ME LETTER

Changes to the way we bill you

From 23rd September 2008, any calls lasting 60 seconds or less will be rounded up to a minute. After the first minute, youll get charged for the rest of the call per second. Theres no change for calls made before 23rd September 2008.

· This means your first bill after the change may include calls rounded up to one minute and some calls (made before 23rd September) that aren't.

· The usage summary on your bill will show the rounded up number of minutes for that month.

Our price plans remain extremely competitive and we offer a host of extras, including free calls to Skype users anywhere in the world from your 3 mobile. You can also stay in control of your bills quickly and easily with My3. My3 is a free service that's available online and on your mobile. You can keep up-to-date with what you've spent this month, pay bills, see what price plan you're on, and much more.

CAN I CANCEL MY CONTRACT WITHOUT FEES ?????

3 Comments

Theres a thread about this somewhere..

]HERE

And another one on ]MSE..

yeh u can

I got this letter on my Mobile Broadband Account, do I still have chance to cancel my Mobile Broadband account with this letter?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial914
      2. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​47
      3. word association Game72744173
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424

See more discussions