Three £45 topcashback declined anyone?

Found 2nd Jul 2017
I ordered a 4GB AYCE MINS/TEXT SIM via TopCashback for £9 a month + £45 cashback about 4 months ago and it just got declined for no apparent reason. No Amazon refer things have been used by me and all payments were made by direct debit successfully and on time.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Community Updates
13 Comments
Same for me with talktalk 2 new sim only contracts £40.50 each cashback but paid £0.00 on both
bluff

Same for me with talktalk 2 new sim only contracts £40.50 each cashback … Same for me with talktalk 2 new sim only contracts £40.50 each cashback but paid £0.00 on both

Ouch, did you make a support ticket, and did they respond?
i got refused cashback for life mobile but i got cash back for O2, EE, Vodafone. never used three before.
In the same boat here with Quidco,still waiting on £45 cashback from Three..bought a sim only in December
Quidco is best for cash back free were declined so I did "missing cash back" and it worked
I have had issues with several cash back outfits not paying out, I dont even bother trying them any longer; if you get some cash, good for you, however unless it is in a sale, the shops using the cash back sites are rarely the cheapest.
Still waiting it could take 6 month if im lucky
Alvie

Ouch, did you make a support ticket, and did they respond?

Support. 6 month if im lucky and talktalk say no thats it.
I have noticed on tcb my large pay-outs get cancelled but the small ones seem to track and pay out, I actually messaged them saying it look suspicious that my larg payouts get cancelled but the small ones never have any issues
Ive just had my o2 paymonthly £25 on iphone 7 declined too.
Ordered the same sim only contract 23rd April, Three declined £45 cashback last week, have raised a missing cashback claim with TopCashback. Claim "Put on Ice" until 22 july - according to some 90 day validation rule.

Seems to be a pattern emerging here!

Both TopCasback and Quidco can easily wriggle out due to their terms clearly stating that Cashback may sometimes not be paid.

NEVER USE CASHBACK OFFERS UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO WAIVE THE CASHBACK!
i took up quidcos offer to join and get a bonus £15 on any purchase over £5 at argos last week, spent £14, none of it tracked so figured the item was not something i needed anyway and cancelled it advising them to close the (quidco) account i had opened as well.
think they are just another method of getting us to buy crap we don't really need.
grumpyone

Ordered the same sim only contract 23rd April, Three declined £45 … Ordered the same sim only contract 23rd April, Three declined £45 cashback last week, have raised a missing cashback claim with TopCashback. Claim "Put on Ice" until 22 july - according to some 90 day validation rule.Seems to be a pattern emerging here!Both TopCasback and Quidco can easily wriggle out due to their terms clearly stating that Cashback may sometimes not be paid.NEVER USE CASHBACK OFFERS UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO WAIVE THE CASHBACK!

Yeah, it's still a good deal without the cashback but it would be nice if we could still get the cashback.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants